Thread: Cuddlz x40 package size?

Default Cuddlz x40 package size?

Hello friends

So far I've been buying Tena Slip online maxi diapers whenever the parents are due to be leaving the house for a few days. However, I'm determined to get some diapers for the colder months (and christmas ^^) and it doesn't look like I'm going to get an oppertunity.

I've been thinking about branching out to some other diapers. I was considering ordering Cuddlz diapers because they have a plain white option which means I can decorate them myself (plus I'm not so much of a fan of wetness indicators), and I've heard good things about Bambinos which I've been told are identical.

Anyway, more to the point, I can order Cuddlz to a local post office so that I can sneak them into the house when I get the chance, but I'm a bit concerned about the size of the package of 40 cuddlz diapers being very conspicious. Is anyone able to give me some dimensions, even if just "taking a guess from experience" ones? Additionally, am I absolutely making the right choice in buying the 40 packet? I've only heard good things so far, so I feel confident that I'm not going to be let down, but perhaps I'm being naive. What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance.

A Pack of 10 extra large are 11" tall 10" wide and 7" deep. So 40 will be that 4 times so quite a big box!

no it won't be four times it will be two times. 11x10x7= 770in^3. They are stacked on top of each other so you double the height but the width and depth are the same. 22x10x7= 1540in^3. it'll be two feet tall as your biggest dimension but it'll still be 10x7 at the base..

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention that I am a size medium!

Thanks so far. I don't think I have an entirely clear idea yet though. :P

I have 4 packs here and if i stack them they are 44" high not 22" as you say 1 pack = 770"3 so 4 = 3080"3, or am i missing something?

Well, it seems it would be too large. Thanks for the help. I'll order a smaller package for now.

If you have a backpack/duffle bag and you know your diapers are in at the post office then take the backpack/duffle bag with you then you can carry home your diapers without notice

Quote Originally Posted by secretlynappied89 View Post
    If you have a backpack/duffle bag and you know your diapers are in at the post office then take the backpack/duffle bag with you then you can carry home your diapers without notice
    That's the plan. I'm trying to figure out whether or not I can fit the package in my bag along with a couple of things I need for uni.

Quote Originally Posted by sissybaby34 View Post
    I have 4 packs here and if i stack them they are 44" high not 22" as you say 1 pack = 770"3 so 4 = 3080"3, or am i missing something?
    no you're not missing anything. I fucked up my math and didn't account for a second package wide. Two packages stacked next to two packages which would double the width AND height, and i only doubled the height. so it does turn out to be 3080, which is indeed 4 times the initial size. always check your work kids.

This sounds like A Common Core problem.

Manuel is buying a large order of adult diapers. A package of 10 measures 11" x 10" x 7". Manuel decides to go "baby" big time and needs to order four times that amount. If he does, how long will it be before the overwhelming smell of used diapers gives him away to his parents.

Extra credit: What will become of Manuel when his parents discover his diaper stash?

A. They will ground him for a week, forcing him to use all his diapers.
    B. They will throw out all his diapers and tell him how disappointed they are in him.
    C. They will send him to a shrink.
    D. They will admonish him for not using the formula for a rectangular prism, and multiplying by four.

The correct answer is of course, D. But my parents chose incorrectly, C.