Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When they say no one can tell, they really mean it!

Default When they say no one can tell, they really mean it!

I've been getting braver with myself and have been wearing out and about more frequently, and even to class. I have a 7 hour class on Saturdays and I figured the best time to wear is then. And plus, I won't have to run out of the class to use the bathroom and miss something important. Well my parents were gone all weekend so I decided to go 24/7 minus the poop. I doubled depends adjustables and wet/changed several times throughout the day and no one noticed! And there was quite the bulge! I even went to walmart to pick up another pack (best feeling ever) while I was at my diaper's capacity and no one noticed a thing and it was PACKED. So when they say people don't notice, they really mean people don't notice!

Indeed that is true. I am 24/7 due to medical necessity and hardly anyone has noticed.

While I agree that most people aren't really paying attention and won't notice, we aren't very likely to hear from those who do. It would be embarrassing and rude to bring it up. Most people don't notice. Most who notice don't say anything. If you wear a lot and are obvious, you'll hear about it eventually. Whether you care or not is an entirely different matter.

Yes, I thought the same. My constant concern would be smell. I suppose some diapers are better at masking than others, but one would want to be careful. A large diaper bulge is also noticeable, but if one is reasonable, that too can be easily concealed.

Totally agree with OP. Unless you are wearing skinny jeans or some sort of athletic clothing, the average person won't notice.

I wore one of the plastic backed northshore samples to a six flags park last sunday. The experience wasn't great as it only served to bunch up and was more or less destroyed wen I got home without seeing any usage. So, don't think i'm doing that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I wore one of the plastic backed northshore samples to a six flags park last sunday. The experience wasn't great as it only served to bunch up and was more or less destroyed wen I got home without seeing any usage. So, don't think i'm doing that again.
    Literally it's been my dream to wear to an amusement park just to see what's it's like. I've always wanted to but when I go to six flags it's always with friends who don't know I like diapers. It just seems so convenient and fun!

True people don't notice but sometimes I do wonder if someone is wearing a diaper whenever they smell like shit. I was at Gamestop today and I was near these two people and I smelled poop like someone had farted and then it was gone when I moved away from them and the smell came back when I got near them again. I did look at the guy's butt and couldn't tell but I wondered. But we are too polite to even say anything or to even say out loud "It stinks in here, did you fart?"

Yeah you can't really call people out on it but it's always a possibility. Statistically there's more people out there wearing protection than you would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy123 View Post
    Literally it's been my dream to wear to an amusement park just to see what's it's like. I've always wanted to but when I go to six flags it's always with friends who don't know I like diapers. It just seems so convenient and fun!
    You could always go solo to a themepark. Some parks such as Magic Mountain have single rider lines on a few of their rides which cuts down waiting by about half. Frankly, I don't think it's worth it though at the one I went to it might be since SFDK has 5 different animal shows and pratcilly 1/4th a zoo in the back. (Tigers, lions, courgars) and then dolphins, sharks, seals, #WalrusYes on the left side of the park. There's only 4 good rollercoasters which are Medusa, V2, Roar and Superman:Ultimate Flight and honestly those get old after a while.

I wish Twisted Colossus was making faster progress at magic mountain, since I really want to ride it since I never been on a Rocky Mountain Construction rebooted coaster.