Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new PUL pull up diaper cover.

Default A new PUL pull up diaper cover.

I found this somewhat new on the Dependeco website. Monika is now making pull up
    PUL diaper covers. I went ahead an ordered two of them. Got my confirmation this morning
    so should have them Monday in the mail. www.dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?
    Click on adult diaper covers.

I think in one way the pull style will be better as it eliminates the bulk of the Velcro tabs
    when worn under clothes. She also offers a choice in trim on the waistband and leg openings.
    She claims there for disposables but I'm wanting to try them with my cloth contour diapers
    for daytime use.

Will follow up after I get them.

I have been using her training pants as a diaper cover they work great and contain any leaks. Plus they are fun by themselves when I want to try and be a big boy.

Sorry for going slightly off topic here, but I have just a couple simple questions about ordering from Dependeco and I didn't feel it justified starting a whole new thread if I could get an instant reply in this somewhat relevant thread, since I know you have a lot of experience with the company. I was just wondering 1. What does the billing record say on Paypal when ordering from Dependeco? - 2. Is everything made and ready to order or do you ever have to wait for something to be sewn together? - 3. Does she ship immediately or does it take a few days?

Thanks and sorry again for the tangent.

On your Pay Pal statement it will say "PAYPAL "MONKA973".
    It takes 3 to 5 days altogether normally from order to receiving order. She ships USPS Priority Mail.

I got my order in the mail this morning. I'm impressed with this PUL pull up cover.
    It's made from PUL only with no cotton liner. The leg and waistband elastics are
    nice and soft. I chose the black trim which goes well with the pink camo and the
    pink floral ones I got. I measured the crotch and it was 12" on the size large.

When I put them on they came up over my belly button which I like.
    They have a little crinkle to them, but when you put jeans on they're quiet.
    These can be rinsed out in the shower and air dried just like plastic pants.
    If need be a mild detergent can be used to remove stains.

If the elastics hold up I can see these lasting well over a year without need
    to replace them. I'm going to try them with my twill contour diapers I use
    during the day.

I did send Monika an email and asked to show a size chart for these.
    For now I would say use the same size as your plastic pants.
    If you have a sizing question email Monika and ask.

This afternoon I got another email back from Monika on creating a size chart for her pull up PUL covers. She told me when she
    gets the time she's going to work on one. There was more than just myself that emailed her about one.

Do these come up higher than the PUL plastic pants that other suppliers are selling, such as All Together Diaper Co.?
    I guy the Leakmaster high tops so that my gauze night weight is completely covered while I sleep. I like the PUL plastic, but they've been too small to use for sleeping at night.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Do these come up higher than the PUL plastic pants that other suppliers are selling, such as All Together Diaper Co.?
    I guy the Leakmaster high tops so that my gauze night weight is completely covered while I sleep. I like the PUL plastic, but they've been too small to use for sleeping at night.
    They're about the same size as my regular plastic pants. I haven't tried them over my prefolds yet for overnight sleeping,

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    With apologies for quoting my own message. (Plus I would suppose you've seen it by now.) But I just posted a pointer to a (maybe the only) source of highback PUL pants in the "What is the best pull-on plastic pant / diaper cover for night use? " thread:

Quote Originally Posted by adasterix View Post
    Angel Fluff has high back PUL pull on pants...