Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first pacifier

I have the same size and same brand pacifier the biggest size orthodontic but a different design and it works well for me might want to be sure with some other people on this site. i'm not very good at understanding pacifiers all I know about them is that they go in your mouth. I've also never had an adult sized pacifier so I wouldn't know for sure but anyway mine seems to work just fine. wish you luck.

That seems to be a NUK 3, the largest child size NUK pacifier. Personally, I don't mind 6 month+ child pacifiers, but keep in mind that they aren't going to be as big as adult pacifiers. Basically, you'll be fine, but it's not the biggest thing in the world.

I'm personally a fan of MAM pacifiers over NUK pacifiers, but a lot of people here seem to like NUKs.

KatelynG - an ABDL friend just gave me my very first pacifier today, also a nuk 3. - I have no idea what to do with this, because I never had a pacifier or stuffie as a child. - hmmmmm - i am thinking of smearing some raspberry jam or honey on it ? - or maybe some Chambord liquor with Hershey's syrup ?

Quote Originally Posted by kikee View Post
    KatelynG - an ABDL friend just gave me my very first pacifier today, also a nuk 3. - I have no idea what to do with this, because I never had a pacifier or stuffie as a child. - hmmmmm - i am thinking of smearing some raspberry jam or honey on it ? - or maybe some Chambord liquor with Hershey's syrup ?
    Have fun! That sounds really cool. I never dipped one but did have a life saver before sucking mine earlier.

I've never done this before with mine, but that sounds fun.

Isn't that nuk size 2 thought the size 3 was 18-36month. anyway a few days ago I got the 6-18 nuk so far its great. A little small still but great. //I've never tried any over 18months yet because can't find in stores in my area. Walmarts site says that some stores sell the 18-36month tho.

I've never dipped mine in anything, just used it exactly as is. I'd imagine that would be fine if you wanted some sort of taste.