Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That moment when... (saw adorable picture of footed pj's that aren't for sell)

Default That moment when... (saw adorable picture of footed pj's that aren't for sell)

I was looking at jumpinjammerz website, and viewed the size chart, as i have done a number of times, but this time I looked at the girl in the picture and saw what pajamas she was wearing. I was like..."SAY Whaaat". Looked on their website, and I just don't see them for sell. But they are so cute! Pink Dinos, ducks, diaper pins! Why don't I have a pair!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	polar-fleece-size-chart.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	22192

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Maybe a discontinued print?
    Most likely, I just wish it was still around.

I think they started out serving the adult baby crowd, but as footed jammies became popular with the general public, they went mainstream. I have two of the old style, one with monkeys, another with teddy bears, and I think there's a pair of duckies lying around somewhere. The last pair my wife got me are purple with yellow duckies, but they have the hood. I don't mind the hood, but it doesn't seem as babyish. In addition, the old pairs have the zipper that goes all the way down for convenient diaper changes, but the new ones don't.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think they started out serving the adult baby crowd, but as footed jammies became popular with the general public, they went mainstream. I have two of the old style, one with monkeys, another with teddy bears, and I think there's a pair of duckies lying around somewhere. The last pair my wife got me are purple with yellow duckies, but they have the hood. I don't mind the hood, but it doesn't seem as babyish. In addition, the old pairs have the zipper that goes all the way down for convenient diaper changes, but the new ones don't.
    Ya, I miss Jumpin Jammers old style footies. I have the yellow fire truck, ambulance, police car one with out the hood and zipper that goes all the way down. It's one of the most high quality ones I have. I wished I ordered more before they started to go on the main stream trend I agree the new ones with the hoods don't seem babyish enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Well, they do still have the footed pj's with buttons that go down the leg for convenient changes. It is lame though that they don't still have some of the good old styles. Well at least they are doing well as a company, means that we will still have some good sources for footed pj's.

Personally I like the hood.

I love JumpinJammerz. I have bought from them several times.

I.ve noticed the same thing on the Pajama City web site. A lot more hooded ones that I don't care for. Also less baby themed ones.

JumpinJammerz was started by an adult baby, but was sold to a larger corporation that began to commercialize them.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    JumpinJammerz was started by an adult baby, but was sold to a larger corporation that began to commercialize them.
    Aww that's bullshit