Thread: Most baby looking diaper

Default Most baby looking diaper

I was wondering what the most baby looking diaper is? Also has anyone ever bought stickers and decorated to decorate their diapers? If so what advice do you have to excute to make the diaper look the most babyish.

You mean aside from baby diapers? Probably some of ABU's stuff or Bambino's stuff. Should be easy to find them.

I would settle for awwsocute diapers and Bambino diapers. Those are your best bet for babish diapers (adult diapers of course o.o)

Here is the Awwsocute:

Here is the bambino:

I would have to say that the ABU SDK and and cushie diapers and the most childish diapers I have seen and worn.

if you into cloth diapers, has a huge selection, a bunch of them are very babyish. I have both of the sesame street ones and they are just adorable.

Yea, SDK I would have to say is my pick. But if I want a cheap deal I downloaded a picture of the babyish print tape off the old 90's Pampers. So what I do is blow it up and print it out on regular paper and then use clear packing tape to attach it to the front of my cheapy Wings Choice Plus store brand diapers and it makes them look like Pampers brand diapers. It's a cheap option when getting SDK's isn't a option.