Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where to get cute diapers?

Default where to get cute diapers?

Hi I'm pretty new to posting so I hope this is in the right place >.<. I was just wondering if any one would recommend any diapers for me. I've only somewhat recently started wearing, I've only tried TENA slip and want to branch out. I've looked online but I think getting honest recommendations from you guys would really help.

Thanks for reading my post

P.s. I would really love any recommendations that are cute diapers or more adult baby diapers :3.

Cute diapers are popular in the Bambino's section: www.bambinodiapers.com

Their cute diapers introduce ClassicoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Bianco.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	22186, Bellissimo,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bellissimo.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	22187 Molicare SuperplusClick image for larger version. 

Name:	molicare_open.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	22183 and TeddiesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	teddy_printed_diaper_bambino_large.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	22191

All can hold enormous amounts.

Other brands with other cute diapers are Aww So Cute Diapers Also sell products like footies and onesis's if you want more than just the diaper itself.

Some people say that plain white diapers can be cute so if you want a blank white diaper, then these would be absolutely perfect for you.

Dry 24/7Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dry247_Pile.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	22184, Bambino BiancoClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Bianco_Pile.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	22185, and plenty other white diapers out there.

There are other diapers might not be cute but they are perfect at their jobs such as Abena M4'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	mtOqCwtMYiXDvh3XfzWApOA.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	22188 and the absorbency plusClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Absorbency-Plus_diaper.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	22189

They are considered medical diapers but people treat them as more than just medical. These are affordable and the Plus are cheaper but I would prefer the M4

Happy Shopping.

Pictures were from google. A.K.A. Bambino itself and ADISC diapers pictures.

Bambino Bellissimos, and their twin, Teddies are both very cute diapers.

AwwSoCute sells cute diapers, too, but be warned: I've heard that they are not nearly as discreet as they advertise themselves to be, if that's an issue, it's best not to take the chance.

Another cute diaper brand would be ABUniverses' Cushies, but they are an entry level diaper, meaning they won't hold all that much and there are only two tapes (one on either side), which means it may not stick as snuggly and securely as you'd like. ABU has also received flack in the past, so if the ethics of your diaper is something that bothers you, then they may not suit you. If that doesn't bug you, then they also have Super Dry Kids, which I believe is an adult version of an old Pamper's baby diaper design, or they also have Sissy Diapers if that is also something that may interest you.

I think the Teddies are cuter than the Classicos, personally. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	151 
ID:	22190 Don't like having "BABY" shoved in my face.

Well, there are T.A.P.E.S. (Tapeable. All. Purpose. Elongated. Strips), which have designs, and yes, that is a made up acronym.

I think classico is awesome. I want B A B Y block tape.

There's also the upcoming Snuggies diapers, which haven't been released yet except as promo items at a fetish-themed street fair, with all positive reviews so far.

And there's Cuddlz as well, which according to a lot of people have the same capacity as the Aww So Cute diapers but at half the price.

And there's a German brand called "MyDiaper" that's pretty cute as well.

Oh, and I recently found a brand called "Zazoos" which look adorable, but can't find any information on them about absorbency etc.

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post
    Oh, and I recently found a brand called "Zazoos" which look adorable, but can't find any information on them about absorbency etc.
    They are apparently horrible, unfortunately.

Here's another site that sells some new printed diapers. I have not tried them yet but they look good actually. http://snuggiesdiapers.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    I think classico is awesome. I want B A B Y block tape.
    that would be awesome if they sold that by the roll and then you could make a cute classico out of like a Dry 24 then the tapes would be stronger! a problem i have with them without a cover to hold them sticky and tight

0000 or what if you put the tape down first so that it acted like a lnading strip, like what if you had the thick & EXTREMELY adhesive they use to tape on the secure x-plus to make their diapers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KatelynG View Post
    I think the Teddies are cuter than the Classicos, personally. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	151 
ID:	22190 Don't like having "BABY" shoved in my face.
    i think the Teddies are the most adorable of their line!! lol i wish the bellisimo had a teddp print because i tell ya what those i quite the diaper lol im curious to maybe try it in a size larger than normal because of how low cut the diaper is. i want a nappy that massive to make me feel secure and i do find them cute but i agree with you teddy is the cutestq