Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

Well hello everybody. I'm youksdpr.
    I am currently a junior in college studying economics. I also play the tuba in my schools pep band and can juggle.
    I spend most of my free time playing video games, reading up on the economy, discussing politics, or juggling. I for video games, I play FIFA, MLB the Show, Minecraft, or Pokemon (only the old ones on ROMs as I can't find my old gameboys).
    I am here pretty much to meet people in the community as I have never meet someone IRL that's abdl. I like meeting new people and just wanted to say hi over here.
    Want to know more? Don't be afraid to ask.

Hello youksdpr and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group and I will be looking forward to reading your post in the forums.

Welcome youksdpr to Adisc. That was a very nice introduction, and as you get familiar with us, you will find more things to talk about, more questions to ask, and more of just about everything than you thought possible from a group like Adisc. I predict you are going to love us.