Thread: Hey everyone <3

Default Hey everyone <3

I am new here and I would like to introduce myself to you all.

I have become a member to talk and meet new an/do friends and share stories
    I like to play video games my favourite being team fortress 2, CSGO and gta 5
    I spend most o my time playing on games when I'm not I'm sleeping or in college

Nice to meet you all <3

Quote Originally Posted by Huskybaby View Post
    I am new here and I would like to introduce myself to you all.

I have become a member to talk and meet new an/do friends and share stories
    I like to play video games my favourite being team fortress 2, CSGO and gta 5
    I spend most o my time playing on games when I'm not I'm sleeping or in college

Nice to meet you all <3
    Hey there Huskybaby, welcome to ADISC! ADISC is a great support site to be apart of, and we really appreciate you taking the time to join and then introduce yourself. It's a pleasure to have you here!

This is a great site to meet new friends and share stories about things it can be really hard to share with other people. So I hope you feel comfortable sharing when you feel the need. There is a lot of open-minded and wonderful supportive people, and I'm sure you can find a lot of people who have been through similiar situations that you might be going through! On the flip side, don't be afraid to jump into a discussion when you feel you might have something to add too!

Video games sure are really fun! When did you first start playing video games? What was your very first video game? I've been playing video games since I can possibly remember, my first game I can remember playing myself was Sonic 3 on the Sega Genesis, but there is always a chance it was actually well.. another Sonic game on that same console. It was pretty much my first passion in life. Hehe.

Hopefully college hasn't been too stressful! I know it can be for a lot of people, and my heart always goes out to people who feel pushed into all that kinda stressful work and just trying to have a little fun now and then.

So.. if you feel comfortable, when did you first start getting involved in the AB/DL community? What drew you to joining here? What are your experiences with.. well.. diapers, or age regression, or whatever?

Have a nice time again even if you don't feel comfortable talking about it just yet!

I think I started playing around 4 years old and I'm not sure of my first game the oldes game I remember was a flying shooter game I remember it quite well you flew a harrier jump jet I never got as far as the second mission hehe games that I remember playing and actualy knowing what to do was games like need for speed the really old ones on PC then I got into console gaming with games like call of duty but it wasn't so good so I'm back on PC

College is prety stressful just moving there I haven't really had much info on what corses to do so I just fort of got put in one and its kind of up setting when the teachers are always saying your this ages now you must act like it every were you go

I have liked diapers my whole life as far as my memories go back I think the oldes memory I hav is of my enjoying bieng in one as I grew older I realised it was a kink of mine and I am starting to want to become a AB aswelll I joined these forums becuase I wanted new friends who understand me a little more

Nice to meet you to arietta

- - - Updated - - -

And sorry if I don't use proper grammar as in commas full stops paragraphs I never got the hang of it I find it REALY difficult so sorry if some stuff is a bit difficult to read

Welcome Huskybaby to Adisc. There are groups for just about everything here, but don't feel as though you have to join one or more - most just like a general chat, and this is where you will find it. Of course, if you see a group you would like to join then do so! And above all, enjoy being a part of Adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by IWearDyepurrs View Post
    Welcome Huskybaby to Adisc. There are groups for just about everything here, but don't feel as though you have to join one or more - most just like a general chat, and this is where you will find it. Of course, if you see a group you would like to join then do so! And above all, enjoy being a part of Adisc.
    I look forward to meeting new people ^~^

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Husky! :3

Hello!!! From a fellow Snivy!
    Are you really training to become a pilot I am very interested in planes

You are I love planes very much I think about 45% of members on ADISC knows I am in love with planes.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    You are I love planes very much I think about 45% of members on ADISC knows I am in love with planes.
    Yep I sure am I have a whole shelf of model planes like a airbus a380 booing 787 a330 and some more commercial ones I got and antonov AN 225 and these adorable tiny tiny tiny little boing planes and some war time ones like spitfire Lancaster and more ^~^