Thread: Making Local Friends

WearingClouds

Question Making Local Friends

Anyone know a good way to find ABDLs in a local area? I live in an area where I'm sure there are many of them but don't know how to find them =/

Although I have yet to go to any local events myself, I can get you started. If you live in one of the places listed at http://www.littlesmunch.com/content/ try one of those.

You could also check out the ADISC calendar and see if any events both appeal to you and are happening within your travel range.

Check out Fetlife! I say this all the time, but there are local groups for tons of places for both AB/DL stuff as well as ageplay. Warning: Fetlife has NSFW content on it. Also, be smart and don't meet some random person at their house.

I know that there are hundreds of people in the Seattle area ageplay group for sure.

WearingClouds, where are you located? I'd be happy to direct you to some local munches (based on what I've found on FL).

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by Scubadiaper View Post
    WearingClouds, where are you located? I'd be happy to direct you to some local munches (based on what I've found on FL).
    I'm in Los Angeles, California!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Although I have yet to go to any local events myself, I can get you started. If you live in one of the places listed at http://www.littlesmunch.com/content/ try one of those.

You could also check out the ADISC calendar and see if any events both appeal to you and are happening within your travel range.
    Totally awesome! Thanks so much ^__^