Thread: What to say :/

Default What to say :/

I'm never good with intro's so I will say what I think I should and then let you all ask me questions that may be good to ask during an intro.

I am a 23 male to famale PRE-EVERYTHING transgender. I have to go ahead to start hormone therapy but the issue is I weight about ~340lbs and I am 6ft. I need to lose weight for my health and I have many second thoughts about going through my transition because of my large male body frame. I don't think I will make a good female and I honestly don't think I would ever find a GF.

I am trying to get into fitness to lose weight and be a healthy eater.

I play a lot of video games.

[removed]

Why I joined adisc. Really for everything. I am open to friends/relationships/gamers/helping people with this/ etc...

So yeah that's me. More personnel stuff then you can just ask me.

Basic stuff: Broken Family, Abandonment issues, only about 3 friends IRL.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 30-Jan-2016 at 01:10. Reason: User requested

Welcome BabyPandaJay! You gave a great intro and you have come to the right place. We have many members here who are pre and post transition to answer any of your questions.

Do you have any photographs you think you can upload and share? Personally, I am a fan of scenic photos such as leaves changing color this time of year.

Welcome BabyPandaJay. You have written a very good introduction, and Zipperless pointed out that there is more than kind of picture. I usually think of a personal picture, and not one from nature, or airplanes or yachts or what may be a favorite topic of photography, so go it, and let us know where they are so we can enjoy them also.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome BabyPandaJay! You gave a great intro and you have come to the right place. We have many members here who are pre and post transition to answer any of your questions.

Do you have any photographs you think you can upload and share? Personally, I am a fan of scenic photos such as leaves changing color this time of year.
    Hi Zipperless. Sorry I took so long to reply. Just haven't been feeling up to anything I have some images to show but it's a little they are linked to my business Facebook where all my personnel information is on their. So I think I will post it. I might get again around to posted individual images here. We shall see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IWearDyepurrs View Post
    Welcome BabyPandaJay. You have written a very good introduction, and Zipperless pointed out that there is more than kind of picture. I usually think of a personal picture, and not one from nature, or airplanes or yachts or what may be a favorite topic of photography, so go it, and let us know where they are so we can enjoy them also.
    Thank you IWearDyepurrs i may post some images here not to sure yet.