Thread: Howdy!

Default Howdy!

Your name is AJ, and you are a gentle CATBOY. You live in a house in Michigan. You are very FRIENDLY and CARING, but you can have a very nasty TEMPER when pushed too far, like everyone else. Other than CATS, your other interests are MUSIC and FORENSIC SCIENCE. You also dabble in PHOTOGRAPHY, ROLEPLAYING AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.You also love WRITING and DRAWING, even though you think you arenít good at them. What will you do?

I've just come to terms with being a little in the past few days, and I thought I'd try to find some littles with the same interests as me.

Nice to meet you!

Quote Originally Posted by arcticGalaxies View Post
    Your name is AJ, and you are a gentle CATBOY. You live in a house in Michigan. You are very FRIENDLY and CARING, but you can have a very nasty TEMPER when pushed too far, like everyone else. Other than CATS, your other interests are MUSIC and FORENSIC SCIENCE. You also dabble in PHOTOGRAPHY, ROLEPLAYING AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.You also love WRITING and DRAWING, even though you think you aren’t good at them. What will you do?

I've just come to terms with being a little in the past few days, and I thought I'd try to find some littles with the same interests as me.

Nice to meet you!
    Hi and welcome to the site. Your first paragraph sounds like a choose your own adventure. I'm thinking about writing one for this site. It sounds like you have a lot of interests, many of them very interesting. I enjoy writing as well, and have a short story published to Nook and a novel on Kindle. I think you'll enjoy this site and you should find a lot of members with similar interests.