Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mom wins my diaper fetish

Default Mom wins my diaper fetish

So 1.5 weeks ago, I had a bit of a pill related relapse. I talked to Mom about it, and she said she wished she were here to hug me. Anyway...

If you've read my previous posts, you may remember that when I was 19, my mom asked me about little pieces of blu plastic laying around the house. And, more recently, she washed and folded a onsie and cloth diaper. My wife had some monkey print material she made into a diaper for me. So...

Yesterday I get a package and inside was a Jumpin Jammers footed sleeper! And what's really cool is it matches the print of the diaper cloth.

We've never discussed my DL side, and it's the coolest thing she has ever given me. I just don't know how to thank her for it without being embarrassed. That was so cool, I just wanted to share.

It's always amazing and a wonderful feeling when we're accepted by others. Parental acceptance is very important, not only because they raised us, but because they nurtured us and imparted their values to us.

Your mom seems like a very kind and loving person.

Best of luck in the future and to your sobriety!

Xtrabulk, you are SO lucky! My mom is the most vanilla person ever and if she knew I wanted adult-sized baby print diapers, she'd panic.

I know how you feel a few years ago a friend of my girl friend gave me a toddler music set and it was the best gift I have had in a long time . It was more me . :-)

That's awesome that your Mom had some great insight into what you would like.

If you can't call, a thank you note sent through the mail will do. Something like "Thank you for the pajamas (or sleeper). I appreciate them and the time and effort you took to get them for me. I am going to be wearing them soon" gets the job done.

This story makes me feel good about people. Too often you hear the opposite. Kudos to your Mom and you!

Default New member kicks it! Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Carruthers View Post
    If you can't call, a thank you note sent through the mail will do. Something like "Thank you for the pajamas (or sleeper). I appreciate them and the time and effort you took to get them for me. I am going to be wearing them soon" gets the job done.
    This was likely the most ADISC supportive, practical and thoughtful response/comment I have seen on the forums for many months. Hands down great advice that the OP should take careful note of.

My doe rabbit (wife) is the only person that I want or need validation or acceptance from. Her love for me is vast, authentic and genuine. She cares for me, as I do her. She is not my surrogate mother, nor is she involved as an active participant in my lifestyle; she is loving and accepting. The liberating freedom that this atmosphere creates is what I've dreamt of all my life. We share a profound, deep intimacy beyond what I could or would ever disclose on any public forum.