Thread: Decisions decisions...

Angry Decisions decisions...

Hey everyone!

I was wondering what yalls thoughts were on Bambinos, ABU Cushies, and Aww So Cutes because I can't decide on which ones to get. I have worn Bambinos in the past and really like them but was kinda wanting to try something new. For some reason ABU cant process the sample orders so I was just wondering if anyone had some advice on which ones are better. I appreciate any help!!
    Last edited by wearingabenas; 23-Oct-2014 at 17:19.

Putting company issues to the side, just straight diaper to diaper, I like the Cushies much better. They don't hold as much, but they're super cute, fit me well, and generally make me happy when I wear them. Bambinos generally don't fit me well.

But, and this is a bit but, ABU has been having all sorts of problems lately getting orders shipped and whatnot. So, if you're willing to chance it, there you go. If not, buy Bambinos.

Quote Originally Posted by wearingabenas View Post
    Hey everyone!

I was wondering what yalls thoughts were on Bambinos, ABU Cushies, and Aww So Cutes because I can't decide on which ones to get. I have worn Bambinos in the past and really like them but was kinda wanting to try something new. For some reason ABU cant process the sample orders so I was just wondering if anyone had some advice on which ones are better. I appreciate any help!!
    You will be waiting forever on those sample orders so your best bet is to shoot for bambino's. They actually care about their service.

I haven't tried Aww So Cute, but if you like all over prints and have a bit of spare cash, you could consider trying them. Everything I've heard is that they're about as good as a regular bambino in quality, and some people really like a diaper with the print instead of just a cute tape on the front. They're expensive though, which is why I haven't tried them.