Thread: hello from the midwest

Cool hello from the midwest

Hi Everyone.

I'm new here. I've had fantasies about wearing diapers and being forced to wear diapers for almost as long as I can remember. I've only told two people about this interest and neither of those conversations ended particularly well. Past infancy, I've never been diapered by anyone else and only occasionally by myself.

Outside of my ABDL life, I work as a software developer, play a lot of guitar, [removed]. I'd love to meet some of you and get to know your stories as well as hear some questions you might have for me.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 23-Oct-2014 at 17:50. Reason: Removed reference to illegal activity

Hello dipe and welcome to the group.

This is a very short yet informative threads.

Again welcome to the group.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 23-Oct-2014 at 17:51. Reason: Removed reference to deleted content

Thanks Egor. I'm not quite sure what you mean. It looks like part of you're message was deleted?

Oh it seems that my post had a section deleted as well... I didn't know this was such a strict site. Nothing I said referenced any illegal activity.

You might want to check over the forum rules, it may have the answer to as why part of your post was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by dipe View Post
    You mentioned an illegal activity. That was a reason why it got removed.

Welcome to ADISC! I used to play guitar, too, but I never really got good at it because I didn't practice much, haha. Got any other hobbies aside from guitar and your removed activity?