Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hellos!!!!!

  1. #1

    Default Hellos!!!!!

    Hellos, I am from Ireland, have recently just wanting to accept being a DL as a part of who I am. Other interests are video games, psychology, socialising and have been trying to get back into reading again.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babied View Post
    Hellos, I am from Ireland, have recently just wanting to accept being a DL as a part of who I am. Other interests are video games, psychology, socialising and have been trying to get back into reading again.
    Hello and welcome to the site. I do a lot of reading and presently am reading Peter Straub's, "Ghost Story" and very good scary story to bring in Halloween. I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to join in the discussions.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. I do a lot of reading and presently am reading Peter Straub's, "Ghost Story" and very good scary story to bring in Halloween. I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to join in the discussions.
    I will be more engaging once I get past the nervousness and acceptance of being apart of this community.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babied View Post
    I will be more engaging once I get past the nervousness and acceptance of being apart of this community.
    We're all friendly here. Nothing to be nervous about. You said you read - do you have a favorite author?

    (PS - I read Straub's Ghost Story, to and it is good)

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    We're all friendly here. Nothing to be nervous about. You said you read - do you have a favorite author?

    (PS - I read Straub's Ghost Story, to and it is good)
    Oh yeah am pretty sure of that but doing this and coming out to other people like this can be very nerve-wrecking, my favourite author at the moment would have to be Terry Pratchett, now in saying that I haven't really read any of his stuff yet but am aware of his concept of Discworld and I love that idea.

Similar Threads

  1. Hellos...
    By SpottyCanis in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-Feb-2014, 07:17
  2. Hellos!
    By TreyTrey in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-Jun-2013, 03:30
  3. Hellos~
    By Draxas in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-Dec-2012, 16:17
  4. oh Hellos :)
    By lilkayden in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-Jun-2012, 23:11
  5. Hellos!!!!
    By Oddball in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-Sep-2008, 07:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.