Thread: How I became and abdl

BabySandshrew

Default How I became and abdl

Hey people this is the story about why I am an ABDL and I would like to share with you my experiences. well it all started back when I was a baby I got diagnosed with a disability called fetal alcohol syndrome. But I was a happy baby I enjoyed all the love I got and it was one of the happiest times I had.But when I was two years old my mom and dad grew apart and they split up my mom got an apartment and I lived with my dad I still do to this day.

I remember I was about 3 years old I plugged the toilet and I wouldn't use the toilet at my moms and one day I was cramping really bad and my mom didn't know what to do so she told me to poop my pull-up I remember letting it go and my mom changed me.

Back in my early school days I was the quiet kid in class no kids talked to me or anything they didn't like me because I was different from the other kids. I remember trying to take off at recess from school and the teachers always found me and I wasn't allowed to have recess I was kept in the class occupied by student teachers!

Throughout my k-3 years I got bullied by many people I got thrown in the mud wedgied and I got allot of verbal abuse like "get lost loser." And calling me names like stupid,dummy,ret*** and more.

I remember my sister brought my baby niece over and she was getting allot of attention one time I remember my dad and sister were talking "we need to get more Huggies and I went up to them and said "I want Huggies. "Huggies are diapers." I said "yeah I know."

I don't remember what happened after but I started having dreams of being little I was always little I was 7 or 8 years old and I was still watching Barney,Dora the explore,bearstain bears and more kiddy shows.

When I was about 9 remember back in the other paragraph when I said I was having trouble at school? Well my dad took me out of that school and put me in a new one and put me
    In a special needs class! Some of the kids there were jerks and the teachers were really mean to us they always yelled and whoever I talked to I get separated from them and the teachers always picked on me and forced me to hang out with other students other then the one guy who became my best friend through the years! It was a hell hole there but it got worse throughout the years!

When I was about 11 I was looking at stuff on google and I found a picture of a girl In a diaper it was hot and I started searching more and I discovered ABDL and I got hooked and I stated having an urge to wear diapers I wanted them so bad! I asked my mom to buy them she said no

and I just waiting till I got to high school! I remember back in my highschool days I was in the special Ed change room and I saw a gold mine!

DIAPERS I started to stare and I took it off the drawer and started to feel it out and I put it against butt and taped it on myself it was one of the best feelings I ever felt I felt so child like I flooded it all day. I started sneaking in after school and stealing diapers I know it was wrong but I couldn't help myself.

My girlfriend I had at the time were talking on the phone and I started talking about fetishes she told me hers so I had to tell her mine I was scared and kept giving her hints like "sometimes people need these." She wanted more hints and told her "there white" and she still didnt get it then I told her wheel chair people and elderly need them." Then she asked do babys wear them?" I was scared and said "yes and she guessed "diapers" I kept putting it off and I told her it was and surprisingly she was accepting and wanted to try it! But I quit stealing from the special Ed room and her and I broke up December of 2010.

A year later 2011 I joined ADISC and met a you people who are really nice and everything and got helpful advice from awesome people. A little while later I had money and started buying my own diapers and I told my parents about my desire and they already knew and accepted it!

Now that I got my own money I buy my own diapers and baby things and my ex girlfriend is Into it to we diaper each other all the time and we love to we love to play baby and everything she says the diaper is really kinky and wants me to be her daddy and she wants me to be her mommy

Well that's the story of how I became an abdl hope you all enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by BabySandshrew
    I remember I was about 3 years old I plugged the toilet and I wouldn't use the toilet at my moms and one day I was cramping really bad and my mom didn't know what to do so she told me to poop my pull-up I remember letting it go and my mom changed me.
    Wish I had a memory like that, My parents where against pullups because they saw them as diapers. I don't know when I was potty trained, but I have no memory of it specifically. //at least I remember my pacifier XD

"we need to get more Huggies and I went up to them and said "I want Huggies. "Huggies are diapers." I said "yeah I know."
    ROFL, There where times I wanted to say things like that, but didn't have the guts.

my ex girlfriend is Into it to we diaper each other all the time and we love to we love to play baby and everything she says the diaper is really kinky and wants me to be her daddy and she wants me to be her mommy
    Nice, perhaps some day she will become gf again and not ex?

Lovely story, and it's nice (if a little surprising) that you and your ex are still comfortable doing ABDL activities together - though of course not every Big/Little relationship involves sex. As for the bullying, I'm sorry to hear you went through all of that, BabySandshrew, though I'm not sure it's the root cause of why you're a DL. Sure, when you're going through any kind of tough time, you look for comfort, but I'm pretty sure that things like this are either a natural part of our psychological makeup or come from severe childhood trauma (so whilst school bullies are deeply unpleasant and obnoxious, I'm not sure they explain your transition back to diapers).

Anyway, what matters is that you're happy and you're doing things which you enjoy and which make you feel comforted and upbeat. At the end of the day, finding happiness is a much better way of dealing with circumstantial depression than picking through the past looking for what triggered it off.