Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: A New Idea to Spam to Kimberly-Clark

  1. #1

    Default A New Idea to Spam to Kimberly-Clark

    I think we should spam Kimberly-Clark about making an adult version of Goodnites Trufit. What do you guys think about this? Maybe they can make a few different levels of capacity such as light, heavy, and overnight.

  2. #2

    Default

    instead of spamming make a petition, get a bunch of people to sign and print and mail it in. show them theres an interestbut try and show it more as a medical thing.

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm unable to do something like that, I sleep in an 18 wheeler.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I'm unable to do something like that, I sleep in an 18 wheeler.
    do it on change.org howeve, those never work and there are adult goodnites. they are called Depend underwear.

    The market your trying to target for them, doesn't exist not enough for it to be worth it.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    do it on change.org howeve, those never work and there are adult goodnites. they are called Depend underwear.

    The market your trying to target for them, doesn't exist not enough for it to be worth it.
    depends are a terrible product

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Crissyfox View Post
    instead of spamming make a petition, get a bunch of people to sign and print and mail it in. show them theres an interestbut try and show it more as a medical thing.
    From what I've seen, online petitions are rarely very effective. I don't know that I've ever seen one work? I think most companies don't consider the petition valid if it's online because a single person can just spam sign there name an infinite amount of times due to the anonymity.

    Even though depends are terrible, they aren't looking for the opinions of us AB/DLS, if the product satisfies most of their light-incontinence demographics, why change it? It would cost more to retool the factory to produce the new product than they would probably make off of these new pull-ups; it's a really small demographic.


    -Ron

  7. #7

    Default

    I agree... They will have assessed (and continue to assess) all markets in an attempt to make money. Their analysts will tell them that aiming for the lighter incontonence is the best place for them to be at the moment, hence the big investment in advertising campaign for the (light) incontinence underwear. There are simply more people out there who just need a very discreet, yet moderately protective garment to get them through their days.

    Now in other places this is a different story.. Look at Japan. With their aging population they now sell more adult diapers than baby diapers. They have caught on to that and therefore offer a wide variety of products, some of which are quite decent.

    But yeah, let's see what happens. As the western world gets lazier and fatter, adult diapers might become a big business :-)

    A.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Soakingboy View Post
    I agree... They will have assessed (and continue to assess) all markets in an attempt to make money. Their analysts will tell them that aiming for the lighter incontonence is the best place for them to be at the moment, hence the big investment in advertising campaign for the (light) incontinence underwear. There are simply more people out there who just need a very discreet, yet moderately protective garment to get them through their days.

    Now in other places this is a different story.. Look at Japan. With their aging population they now sell more adult diapers than baby diapers. They have caught on to that and therefore offer a wide variety of products, some of which are quite decent.

    But yeah, let's see what happens. As the western world gets lazier and fatter, adult diapers might become a big business :-)

    A.
    diapers arent about being lazy, being its more work to be in diapers 24/7 that to use the toilet and diapers fit for fat people are way too damn big for anyone not obese :P

    Older people are more likely to be bedridden and so they don't need features like standing leg gathers. and besides most of the protective underwear are for old people who don't really care what they are wearing. there are few decent products available to the younger demographic who need diapers. Something like an adult sized good nite similar product would appeal to younger people who want good comfortable fit and protection.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Crissyfox View Post
    depends are a terrible product
    I think that was the joke.

  10. #10

    Default

    I'm sure they've done their market research and have decided that such a product is not viable, but who knows? If you do a petition, however, it needs to be a real-names petition, worded in such a way as to conceal the fact that it comes from a bunch of recreational diaper-wearers. I've seen a few of these ABDL petitions go by in the past, and most are just plain silly. If there's one way to ensure that a company ignores your request, it's to send them a list of names like "Diapees4Me" and "ILuvHuggies."

Similar Threads

  1. why does Kimberly Clark only stay with Disney themes?
    By Experiment626 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2014, 01:05
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 29-Oct-2012, 05:54
  3. Working for Kimberly Clark starting Oct. 1st
    By EmoCowMoo in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 26-Sep-2012, 00:47
  4. I asked Kimberly Clark why Depends suck
    By Angelbaby in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-Apr-2012, 08:21
  5. Great news story about Kimberly Clark's R&D process...
    By shenanigans404 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-Oct-2008, 22:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.