Thread: I want more

Default I want more

So I just got to this website. But I have been into diapers and being an AB got awhile. I use to go on the goodnites website and read the kids stories and experiences. Diapers definitely could be sexual for me but I also would love to be fed held and change. The embarrassment is some thing that strikes my fancy. I've bought a few goodnites and loved the rush but I want diapers, I want someone to care for me, I want to be the sub where mommy/nanny,babysitter. Tell me how it's going to be and when. I have a sissy side but I'm straight. I just want to here experiences for everyone what you have learned to help me with the learning curve of what to get where to get stuff and possibly how I could meet people. I've been on fetlife but I would love just for a lady near me even if she has a little side to play both roles to help feel each other's desires.

So just share what you have learned ask questions if I am not clear enough i wanna learn and embark on this adventure.

Check out Fetlife (warning: some NSFW content) and find a local munch - look for ageplay, BDSM, or ABDL munches in a larger city near you. Go to one, but don't go expecting to meet a play partner - go to one expecting to talk to people and maybe meet some friends. You might find some people with shared interests and be able to arrange something outside of that.

Do keep in mind that ADISC is not a place to arrange meetups or relationships - it's not fun when new people get in trouble for stuff like that.

Isn't Goodnights the same equivalent to diapers? Might not be the real thing but they do what they are intended for? o.o

I'll look I to fetlife. And yes Goodnites are the same but not bulky like a diaper that's what I want to experience. And I would love to know what diapers everyone likes, places to buy bottles, bibs, pacifiers, just everything that helps you enjoy this side of everyone.

If you poke around here on the forums you'll find lots of threads to read all about different diapers, pacifiers, and other such topics. Also check out the Articles section (you can find it on the front page).

For a lot of people, their first diapers are what's easily available at local stores, like your GoodNites. Many ab/dl's, however, buy higher-quality diapers online. One such site that caters to ab/dl's is http://bambinodiapers.com/

As for other baby items, things like bottles and pacifiers can be purchased from a variety of places, like Walmart or drug or dollar stores, although larger stores like Walmart will have a bigger selection. However, many people find the infant-sized items will be too small for their mouths. Sites like http://www.baby-pants.com/ have adult-sized pacifiers and bottle nipples. These, along with premium diapers, are costly however.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Isn't Goodnights the same equivalent to diapers? Might not be the real thing but they do what they are intended for? o.o
    They still do the job, and I still consider them to be diapers, but they're not as practical as an actual diaper. I think it was Kimba who once referred to them as a "toy" diaper, which is possibly the most accurate way of putting it.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    They still do the job, and I still consider them to be diapers, but they're not as practical as an actual diaper. I think it was Kimba who once referred to them as a "toy" diaper, which is possibly the most accurate way of putting it.
    I might have called Pull-Ups a ''play'' diaper... I never tried GoodNites before.

Thanks for the inside. And for understand the goodnites are fun but not the same. I'll continue to look around.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyIce View Post
    Thanks for the inside. And for understand the goodnites are fun but not the same. I'll continue to look around.
    Remember that there's the easy stuff and the hard stuff. $100 and a few searches (or clicking the links in this thread) can easily get you some really nice quality diapers, a stuffed animal, a pacifier, and some accessories. That will probably last you a good long while.

On the other hand, wanting this to be a bigger part of your life, meeting people with shared interests in a safe space, and finding a way to incorporate all your feelings into the day to day while also doing other things and spending time with all sorts of people is not easy. It's basically the major ongoing challenge of life, and you'll probably do best if you take it slow, chat about things that interest you (here, on fetlife, at real life group meetings) and get to know people. Something will come along.