Thread: First time here

Default First time here

Hey my name is Patrick and I've never really got to embrace my love for diapers and being babied. I would love to gain advice on things to try and people to talk to. I have a sissy side and I would love to meet people to role play but I would love to meet someone also. Either way I'm excited to final get to learn and share about what I feel.

Hello Patrick and welcome to the group.

I hope you have a good time and learn a lot from this site.

Would you mind taking a moment telling us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Sure I am from GA in the USA. I love sports my whole life has been around them. I grew up playing sports and now I work with them. I'm in college studying to be a teacher.

Welcome PattyIce. There are lots of people hear to learn from, and I am sure you will make friends with many of them.

Welcome to the group! What sports do you enjoy most? Have you worn while playing yet? Are you into onesies rompers etc. I'm living in Mississippi. I've spent some time in savannah many years ago.

Nice to meet somebody with the same name as me welcome to adisc!

I love watching all sports. But I played baseball and basketball. I've never worn to play. Really not sure on the onesies or romper but I would to wear both.

Nice to meet y'all.

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay Theres plenty of helpful topics here to learn from