Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello, a time ago i have committed an error making a bad post as first post here in ADISC, i would like to apologize to those who read that post, and i'm fully shamed and i would like to restart "my life" here in the forum.

Well, to the introduction, i'm 18, brony (mlp fan)
    Started as DL and becomed ABDL

Welcome to CSIDA! Whoops...ADISC! From a fellow Snivy.

We are aware but like I say to everyone else, "Everyone deserves a second chance" and I would like to acquaint myself to giving you that chance you deserve. We all make mistakes but we do learn from them and we become better at them in life and become better members up here of course!

So you are a brony? What other interesting hobbies you have? Do you fly? Play sports? Video games?

And how did you become an ABDL?

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Welcome to CSIDA! Whoops...ADISC! From a fellow Snivy.

We are aware but like I say to everyone else, "Everyone deserves a second chance" and I would like to acquaint myself to giving you that chance you deserve. We all make mistakes but we do learn from them and we become better at them in life and become better members up here of course!

So you are a brony? What other interesting hobbies you have? Do you fly? Play sports? Video games?

And how did you become an ABDL?
    Yes, I'm a Brony since 1 year ago. In my free time i play Xbox 360 and i use my computer, almost every day i clean the house for my mother, i do not play sports. (my english is not good)