Thread: Greetings from PA

Default Greetings from PA

Hi everyone.

I've been away for quite some time, and my post count is really low and I don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm from Erie, PA. I have overactive bladder and wear diapers often and sometimes 24/7. I am friends with several DL's. I'm looking to make friends and contribute what I can in the forums. My favorite diapers are both versions of the wellness brief and the dry 24/7. I wear the Wellness more because its easier on the budget, but when I can I get the drys. I'm 31 yrs old and I take it all in stride. Hope to meet some folks.

Thanks.
    Dill

Hello dillpickle and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome back to the group.

I'm an aviation buff. I love to cook ( I went to culinary school for 3 years ). I'm a big electronic music fan, but I listen to all types of music. I'm into police scanners and love to listen to our local police and fire. I am also a big vaper, I have multiple tanks and batteries, and many many ejuices.

Quote Originally Posted by dillpickle View Post
    I'm an aviation buff. I love to cook ( I went to culinary school for 3 years ). I'm a big electronic music fan, but I listen to all types of music. I'm into police scanners and love to listen to our local police and fire. I am also a big vaper, I have multiple tanks and batteries, and many many ejuices.
    I also like cooking.
    We have a "Foodies" group that I think you might be interested in. We are always looking for someone else to glean recipes off of .

Welcome back dill. Do check out the foodies group and also tell us more about yourself.

We have a lot of interests in common, and we both live in Pantymania -

Quote Originally Posted by dillpickle View Post
    Hi everyone.

I've been away for quite some time, and my post count is really low and I don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm from Erie, PA. I have overactive bladder and wear diapers often and sometimes 24/7. I am friends with several DL's. I'm looking to make friends and contribute what I can in the forums. My favorite diapers are both versions of the wellness brief and the dry 24/7. I wear the Wellness more because its easier on the budget, but when I can I get the drys. I'm 31 yrs old and I take it all in stride. Hope to meet some folks.

Thanks.
    Dill
    Good Evening!
    Welcome!
    I myself am disabled (Autism & Cerebral Palsy)
    I have to wear diapers 24/7