I just got off my first-ever diapered plane right, and for the most part it was a successful experiment!
- No issues whatsoever at security
- Plenty of family washrooms, which enabled me to readjust the tapes - twice, as it turns out - before boarding
- Walking through a crowded airport terminal knowing I was wearing a (wet) diaper
- The feeling of being on an airplane in a wet diaper is something every ABDL should get to experience
- I'm a recent convert to Tena Slip Maxis and continue to be impressed by how good they really are
- I'm still paranoid about wearing in public, which had me getting up to check for leaks more often that I would've liked
- My diaper started to leak towards the end of the flight, which meant that I landed wearing regular underwear
- I need to learn how to get changed in an airplane washroom
- Did I mention the paranoia? It prevented me from fully enjoying the experience.
Still, though, the pros outweighed the cons, and when we landed I found a family washroom and got changed. I'm now at home in a wet diaper and thick wool socks, and all things considered I'm pretty pleased with how my day's been so far.