Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roommates

Default Roommates

Although I rarely ever wear when my roommates are around(they don't know) I'm really tempted to tonight. My morning class was cancelled so by the time I have to get up they should probably be gone anyway. It's a tad difficult to get it on without being seen since we all share a bedroom. But it's definitely worth sneaking to the bathroom! *giggles*

Anybody else dealing with roommates?

I am, but currently I don't wear all that much now. When I do I wear only in my room.

I have a roommate currently, but we are living in a condo together with two bedrooms. Really helps a lot that she goes to sleep super early on weeknights and I am usually up several hours and can wear to sleep and in the morning before I have to leave. I've personally lucked out and never had to share a room, but I can see how that would be quite nerve wracking.

When I shared a room with friends in college, I didn't dare to even have any around in case they went snooping around.

When I just shared an apartment, I had a locking private room door with a key (so I could lock it while I was gone). It was short term, so I did not get to know my roommate and rarely talked to him. I shut myself in my room and went crazy here .

It is rather nerve wracking. There is always that place in your mind where you know they probably can't even tell, but I still am very hesitant. If I had my own room that would be lovely, but for now I don't mind being a little sneaky. It's kind of like playing spy or ninja or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawako View Post
    It is rather nerve wracking. There is always that place in your mind where you know they probably can't even tell, but I still am very hesitant. If I had my own room that would be lovely, but for now I don't mind being a little sneaky. It's kind of like playing spy or ninja or something.
    Yeah, probably one of those things where unless it was blatantly obvious, no one would really know anyway, or even think about it. Good luck! I'm sure you'll have that room of your own soon. Then the possibilities are quite endless.

I am in college, 2nd year and as I recently mentioned in another thread. Getting caught or seen is always one of my big worries, whether he will hear the slight crinkly-sound of my GoodNites. Up till recently I thought was doing well but not long ago I am 99.9% that he saw me in them as I was not very careful during my sleep and the covers came off at some point and he got up earlier before me. I am still considering my options and I will probably mention something to him about it as it seems like things have become more awkward between us since then. Just make sure to be careful, you should be fine.

ok ya i am on my 5th year of a 4 year program :P and i have been in the doorms a long time. and i have had a roommate every year. i will say the first 2 years i was always worried that it was to noisy or that i would smell to much if i wet. but now i am not as sneaky because as i found out either people are blind and they dont see or notice or they just dont care even if they are your roommate. when i am padded and am just going to sleep. i always have bottoms on so i dont have to worry to much about a blanket falling off like they do from time to time. but ya 5 years and as far as i know i have never been caught wearing padding 24/7 and thick padding at night on occasion.

I wanna have the freedom to wear in my dorm but honestly just not possible... I feel like I've got a consistent schedule, and I tried to learn my roommates but he's always either sleeping through his classes and staying in the dorm or bursting in at times I know he should have class. Plus he stays up all night doing work a lot so it's tough at night too.

I'm toying with the idea of telling my roommate. I know she'd take it well; in fact, knowing her, she'd be supportive, inquisitive the point of maybe trying diapers herself, and (in all likelihood) okay with me wearing around the apartment. I think I'm going to step up my diaper wearing; in fact, I just finished moving some clothes around my dresser and creating a diaper drawer full of Tenas, Lilles, TNSs, Abenas...and Depends. She'd be the third person outside the internet who knows. The issue isn't so much telling her as it is that I haven't yet told my partner of almost a year. She, too, would take it well. But I'm still not certain how to proceed with her.