Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's your celebrity crush?

Default Who's your celebrity crush?

Okay, I know plenty of people will have several - but right now, who's your dream famous person to be paired with? For me, it's Emily Deschanel. Intelligent, beautiful and passionate about ethical and environmental issues. Oh, and she's a big part of why Bones has been such a brilliant show.

How about you guys and girls?

So many... But, I always keep coming back to Jennifer Aniston. Sandra Bulloch is a close second.

P.S. I like Zooey better than Emily. When Zooey wears the elf costume in Elf and sings....Ooooooooh!

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    P.S. I like Zooey better than Emily. When Zooey wears the elf costume in Elf and sings....Ooooooooh!
    They're both beautiful, and both good actresses IMO. I think which sister you prefer is a case of 'type'. Zooey is quite quirky, girlish and comical (in her appearance and the roles she plays), whereas Emily has more gravitas and a kind of classic Hollywood grace (if that makes sense). Either way, I wouldn't be too choosy if either one was interested in me!

Jennifer Aniston is a good call. Saw her feature on Inside the Actors Studio a while back, and she was much more perceptive and eloquent than the Rachel Green role she's become synonymous with. Definitely made me like her more.

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in!!!"

My future bae in this zone!

I know that you know who this girl is

Mine are/were Lauren Bacall, Maureen O'Hare, and Linda Carter

John Wayne, Richard Widmark, Robert Mitchum & Kirk Douglas....
    that will about do it for this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    So many... But, I always keep coming back to Jennifer Aniston. Sandra Bulloch is a close second.

Zooey in that singing shower scene... I'm never over that scene. Did you know she is in a band and is the lead singer? I love her.

As far as other celebrity crushes go, I have a huge thing for Anna Kendrick. Also Lindsey Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by disneygeek View Post
    Zooey in that singing shower scene... I'm never over that scene. Did you know she is in a band and is the lead singer? I love her.
    "She and Him" - We have all three of their CDs! The Christmas CD is excellent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jen.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	22156

Jen Ledger Who I consider to be the best female drummer.