View Poll Results: How do you talk when being an AB/Little?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Talk? I just babble and point at things!

3 5.66%
  • Say a few words or short phrases, lots of cute mistakes

8 15.09%
  • Speak in short sentences, still lots of cute mistakes

7 13.21%
  • Decent vocabulary, but still don't talk like a Big

17 32.08%
  • Adult vocabulary. Speak in your normal voice

18 33.96%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baby Talk

Default Baby Talk

Whilst some AB things like plushies, pacis and blankies seem to be almost unanimously popular, baby talk seems to divide ABs/Littles, not just into age ranges, but whether they even enjoy it at all. So I thought it might be fun to discover what types of baby talk others enjoy, if they even like it at all.

I went with 'say a few words or short phrases...'. Can vary a bit, as sometimes I like to be slightly more advanced, and other times I do like nonsensical babbling, but more often than not, I like to talk in little phrases like 'car fast' and 'teddy feel nice'.

I say few words or short phrases but I do tend to point at things and use hand gestures often, like holding my arms out for a hug or holding my hands out if they are dirty.

If I talked so little, I don't think anyone would understand me trying to say Thank you while saying "fank you" without mixing it up with "F*** you"

I'll take adult language for $200

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    If I talked so little, I don't think anyone would understand me trying to say Thank you while saying "fank you" without mixing it up with "F*** you"

I'll take adult language for $200
    Well, I meant in 'little space' where you're alone, or with someone who knows your AB side, not in adult situations. I don't think my job would last long if I went into meetings and said 'Man wear tie', 'Want nap-nap' and 'Where my doudou?'.

I tend to kinda "slip back" but as my parents are always quick to remind me, I always had difficulty talking with kids when I was little because my vocabulary was so advanced. Apparently I'd talk to the parents at the McDonalds playplace more than the kids...

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    I don't think my job would last long if I went into meetings and said 'Man wear tie', 'Want nap-nap' and 'Where my doudou?'.
    I've been in several meetings where the discussions didn't seem to be much more than that!

Well, I don't have anyone to speak in babytalk around, but I imagine if I did, I would probably use a mix of short sentences along with cooing, whimpering, and of course crying to express myself.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I've been in several meetings where the discussions didn't seem to be much more than that!
    ROFL

As for OP

I am kind of torn I'd like to do baby talk, but I'm normally to embarrassed to, even when there are times where it's encouraged in voice chat.
    As far as real life, I don't know any other AB's in real life so will cross that bridge when I come to it.

I'll talk baby talk when I first wake up in the morning. That's when I regressing big time. After that, I become a boring adult. Damn!

It depends on my age. When I regress to an infant state of mind, I have a barely audible "goo" and I whimper a bit when something frustrates me (like my bottle dropping out of my mouth). When I regress to a toddler state of mind, "mama, baba" is my only baby "sentence". Actually, it's a pretty strong trigger because it helps me maintain my toddler state of mind. Otherwise, I don't baby talk as a toddler.