Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New brand (for me) of diapers I got to try today...

Default New brand (for me) of diapers I got to try today...

Hello All,

I read a post about these new kind of diapers either on here or on DailyDiapers. But it was a brand sold in the 99 cent store. They come one diaper per pack. They say on the page they are adult "underwear". But if you look at the picture on it, it shows tapes. And once brought home, they are indeed diapers, not pull-ups. I wasn't expecting much from a 99 cent store diaper, but I was quite surprised. I found them to hold a LOT. On par with a Wellness Briefs which shocked me. And they swell quite a bit. I wore it for my nap and only expected a few hours. I ended up sleeping for 6 hours (guess I was more tired than I thought) and the diaper held every drop with room to spare. They only had 3 diapers on stock in my size at the time, but I will keep checking back. I recommend anyone with cash to spare to buy a few to try. But they are not found in the baby isle. They are found in the health care isle with the female pads and the like. Enjoy.

-Stanley

If it is a 1pack for 99 not the greatest deal but I would try them just out of curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by stanley19802 View Post
    But it was a brand sold in the 99 cent store. They come one diaper per pack. They say on the page they are adult "underwear". But if you look at the picture on it, it shows tapes. And once brought home, they are indeed diapers, not pull-ups. I wasn't expecting much from a 99 cent store diaper, but I was quite surprised. I found them to hold a LOT. On par with a Wellness Briefs which shocked me. And they swell quite a bit.
    Can you give us a little more information on them?

$0.99/diaper isn't bad if it's got good capacity. The price point for good capacity online, by the case, is about $1.29 ea

My only opinion states if it's cheap, it ain't gonna hold alot. Probably wouldn't even hold a hobo's cup of pee.

I wouldn't trust a diaper from 99 cent store to hold anything more then 2-3 hours if that. Plus 99 cents is pretty expensive if it can't hold up at least 5 hours, because even then you'd be spending 4+ dollars a day on diapers alone.

Hello All,

All I know about it is that it's a diaper produced in China. It comes in a plastic bag packaging. As for compacity, I am a heavy wetter. What holds up for 4 hours for me would typically hold about 8-10 hours for others. I can easily have a almost bursting bladder in 2 hours. So as I said, a heavy wetter. But it held. I would say it has a compacity of around 2 liters or so if I had to guess. They are about similar quality to the Unique Wellness Briefs which cost me about a dollar each when I buy them on sale. So these are about the same price for similar quality. All I can say is spend a buck and try them. Normally dollar store products to offer much for the price. Which is why I was surprised at the quality. But I feel it's worth mentioning for those near a 99 cent store and into trying new brands. I will take a picture of the package tomorrow and post it here. I am currently off to bed. Night night all.

-Baby Stanley

I have bought diapers in the past , not singly in packages and they also said Adult Underwear . I was excited to try them out , but when I opened the package they were adult depend type pull ups.

So there is a store called 99 cent store? Did you weigh it when you took it off? I have a digital bathroom scale so I can weigh mine down to a tenth of a pound. I just weigh myself, hop off pick up diaper and weigh again. I usually do it twice but it is amazing how accurate these things are.

I think I seen them, but game them no mind cause it was a 99 cents store.
    Things of good quality are a rare find at them.

Also is the store called 99 cents only store?
    Last edited by StargazerBleu; 20-Oct-2014 at 01:35. Reason: added a bit