Thread: Hello All

Red face Hello All

1) Hello! Who are you?

I am male and married to a wonderful woman who accepts me for who and what I am. We are both in our midlife taking it one day at a time.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I am and AB and my wife and I are here to explore / learn more about my AB side and to meet others with similar interest and desires. My wife would like to learn more about my AB side and how we can involve it more in our daily lives.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Besides the obvious I have been a video gamer since the "Pong" days. I play a variety of games from Half-life, Counter-strike to Battle Pirates and Bejeweled on Facebook. My wife and I enjoy watching The Walking Dead series and enjoying cuddling on the couch.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

We joined this site in hopes to learn more about my AB side, to meet others with similar interest and to hopefully explore this side of me deeper than we have thus far in our relationship. Any advice you can give me or my wife is greatly appreciated.

We both look forward to hearing from anyone.

If you would like / need additional information feel free to ask, we will respond as soon as we can.

Thank you,

Little Tx Baby

Welcome! We're glad you're here! You gave a wonderful introduction.

However, you kept saying "we" and only one person per account is allowed. If your wife wants to chime in she should really have her own account. You don't need to be a wearer to be here - there is a caregiver category.

I apologize, we were not aware of that. My wife will be filling out hers this evening.

Little Tx Baby

Not a problem!

Welcome littletxbaby! It sounds like you and your wife have a great relationship, and you're a lucky man to have her support for this side of you. How long have you been together, has she known of your AB desires? How does your AB side manifest itself? Are you a DL and AB? I'm a DL but have never really gotten into age play or regression.

So what can we as a support community help you with? I suppose it might be best to start new threads in a forum related to what your questions might be. Just know that you will find a bunch of helpful people here, and with the type of relationship you two seem to have, it sounds like you can provide help to many others.

Again, welcome. We look forward to seeing both of you around here.

I want to welcome you as well. I used to play a lot of games, also from the early beginning. Eventually the learning curve for the games I liked started to get more involved than the time I had to give. I enjoy writing, so a lot of my free time has been devoted to completing a novel. Maybe I'll get back into gaming in the future.

I hope this site will be helpful to you and your wife. I'm married and my wife supports me with my "little" side. It's always amazing when this sort of thing works with couples.