Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy all, Dubbybutt here!

Default Howdy all, Dubbybutt here!

Hello! I have joined this site a few days ago and am enjoying it so far. So here is a little introduction to get to know me more. I am an avid gamer and play allot of games competitively. I stream Battlefield 3 and 4 allot on Twitch and will be streaming other games soon. I used to play WoW professionally back when I was about 15-16 but the game went downhill after season 8. I will be getting back into it when Warlords of Draenor comes out. I love glowstinging and have been doing it for two years. Djing is another thing I do at times, to be more specific turntablism. I also beatbox and love doing that as well. Drawing is something I also do but I really lack motivation to draw anything lately as all I pretty much do is PC game.

Here is more about myself and who I am. I am 22 almost 23 on October 30th of this month. I am 5' 4" and about 145-150 pounds, have a skinny physique and wear black thick frame glasses. I reside in the wonderful state of Pennsylvania and I am a diaperfur, I have been in diapers for about eight years now because of spinal injury but it is what it is. Any who, I love making new friends and am very honest and straightforward. Thus ends my fun little story that was probably to long. :P

hello welcome ^.^

your name seems familar to me, have we met on another site before?

I dunno, it is possible. I am on FA and was on BF.me.

were you dubcub on bf.me?

My one corner of the AB/DL community where I had some refuge from people like you, and it's now gone; great...

You won't last long here, the mods actually do their job and won't tolerate any bullshit. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissyfox View Post
    were you dubcub on bf.me?
    I was indeed! I believe I knew you from there too!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    My one corner of the AB/DL community where I had some refuge from people like you, and it's now gone; great...

You won't last long here, the mods actually do their job and won't tolerate any bullshit. Good luck.
    You sure do hold a grudge, it is funny because you actually know nothing about me. :3

When I see people telling others to kill themselves, videotape it and take pictures so you can laugh at it later; that's all I have to know.
    When I see people saying that their time spent in the babyfur community is just to watch them suffer for their amusement; that's all I need to know.

So lets get one thing straight, Dub, most here haven't spent a year around you like I have over at babyfur.me, so they don't know you like I do. So first and foremost, this is a support community, don't forget it. The mods and admins here have zero tolerance for bullying, spamming, using mental illnesses in a derogatory manner as a cheap bullying tactic, and any of the other crap you pull. I suggest you read the rules and get a feel for the community first.

Just stay away from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    When I see people telling others to kill themselves, videotape it and take pictures so you can laugh at it later; that's all I have to know.
    When I see people saying that their time spent in the babyfur community is just to watch them suffer for their amusement; that's all I need to know.

So lets get one thing straight, Dub, most here haven't spent a year around you like I have over at babyfur.me, so they don't know you like I do. So first and foremost, this is a support community, don't forget it. The mods and admins here have zero tolerance for bullying, spamming, using mental illnesses in a derogatory manner as a cheap bullying tactic, and any of the other crap you pull. I suggest you read the rules and get a feel for the community first.

Just stay away from me.
    Lol, you commented on this post. You have no idea who I actually am, and I do not hold grudges. Forgive and forget is my motto, I have no problem with you whatsoever but I will gladly stay away from you. <3

What the hell did I exactly miss?

Yes this is a support community but what I think Note was trying to say is please don't go off at others, bully others, etc. We ARE a support community and we don't expect the stuff Note just mentioned.

That said, I don't know if you did that stuff but you might have if Note is familiar with stuff from you that he mentioned and he isn't a liar. So I guess he knows you from somewhere. Where? I don't know so it's none of my business.

I don't know who you are and I can already tell you will get some kind of credit on ADISC so I would build a reputation here if I were you. Please watch what you say around here.

Welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy.

What are your hobbies?
    Last edited by Snivy; 19-Oct-2014 at 18:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    What the hell did I exactly miss?

Yes this is a support community but what I think Note was trying to say is please don't go off at others, bully others, etc. We ARE a support community and we don't expect the stuff Note just mentioned.

That said, I don't know if you did that stuff but you might have if Note is familiar with stuff from you that he mentioned and he isn't a liar. So I guess he knows you from somewhere. Where? I don't know so it's none of my business but I think we all went to a wrong turn here.

I don't know who you are and I can already tell you will get some kind of credit on ADISC so I would build a reputation here if I were you.

Welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy.

What are your hobbies?
    Hello Snivy! Hmm well I do quite allot of things by my major hobby is PC gaming. I draw every once in a while when I find the motivation to however. I go to the nearby Furry conventions when I can. How about you?