Thread: Greetings!

Default Greetings!

I'm a Senior History Major (with 1 or 2 years to go yet), I'm a generally laid back person, and get along with people pretty easily.
    I'm here because my SO is into the AB scene, and I'm supportive of them & wanted to learn more about the community, since I want to help explore that side of them, and they've encouraged me to try AB as well, and I find it to be something I enjoy.
    I'm a gamer occasionally, I like to sing, write, draw, paint, lots of artsy things. I'm somewhat into the nerd scene, as well.
    I'm looking to learn more about the community, maybe gain some support & advice, & be able to make my SO & I's experiences all the better.

Well, that was a lot about me, I can't wait to meet everyone else here! Thank you for being a welcoming place to come to. :)

Hello Havabird and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi Havabird! Always really encouraging to see people sign up because their SO is into ABDL. It's great to have people who maybe aren't naturally drawn towards our lifestyle willing to learn more about it for someone they care about. It puts a smile on my face. So yeah, welcome to ADISC - and thanks for creating a well-written introduction.

Hi and welcome. Not only will you learn more about being AB/DL, but I think we are probably the best site out there for the reasonably sane and rational. If there is something specific you want to know, feel free to make a thread and ask questions. We always enjoy helping others, especially as we are a support site.

Hi Havabird. Nice to have you here in support of someone else, as it is always nice. If you have questions, just ask. Someone or many someone's will answer.