View Poll Results: When eating Taco Bell, do you like or dislike the food?

42. You may not vote on this poll

35 83.33%
  • Dislike

7 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Taco Bell?

Default Do you like Taco Bell?

I like polls. A lot.

One of the things that I like that it seems like many people don't, is Taco Bell. Call me a wierdo, I just like my Mexican food far more on the Tex-Mex side then authentic. It's not that I think authentic Mexican food is bad, far from it.. I was raised on the stuff. I just prefer it when American cosine has infused fatty deliciousness in it like Chinese food. It's totally the chubby food lover in me.

So I thought maybe I might get an idea of how many actually do dislike or like the food by a poll. You should vote. This is very important data. Who knows the importance that such data could be.

The idea is that if you like.. say.. 30% of the food on the menu you should put Like. I know not everyone likes everything. Also feel free to talk about your favorite menu items.. talk about some experiences you had at Taco Bell. Keep the thread alive so I can have data.

As a kid, I grew up.. pretty poor. Like, we had to live in a sort of assisted situation we ate ramen most meals of the day sort of situation. Whenever we went to Taco Bell it felt.. exicting. It felt like something completely fun in comparison to the normal food I got. I was always excited.. and it holds a lot of silly positive memories for me because of that.

Tough one. I don't notably dislike it but that's only compared to other fast food chains. I have to be fairly desperate or in a hurry to eat at one over a mom and pop joint. Taco Bell is at the bottom of my acceptable list but there are others that are big and below that cut-off, so I guess if you couch the question correctly, I'd say I like it. I appreciate its operating hours for sure in times of desperation.

Yes I like Carbo Bell!

I voted for ''like.'' It's probably not my favorite food ever, but I do enjoy it. I usually get a chalupa and the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by arietta View Post

I like it, I don't really accept it as Mexican food, it is just fast food. As far as fast food goes, it is probably one of my favorites.

I like Taco Bell as well.
    Some of my fav items are the Mexican Pizza. I love to get it with sour cream added.
    Also there Chalupa is good too, tho I miss the Baja version they used to do of it.
    Also I almost always get Baja Blast to drink too.

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    I like it better than McDonald's, that's for damn sure!
    For me its not hard for a place to be better than McDonald's
    Maybe its cause I really dont care for them.

I agree with a lot of the sentiments here. Especially Snivy's..

Although I can understand what a lot of people think about the food. I'm not saying it's the best, but people always look at me like I'm nuts whenever I say I like it.

I like a lot of food. Pretty much everything on the menu. .-. I'm actually surprised to have not a single dislike yet.

Quote Originally Posted by StargazerBleu View Post
    For me its not hard for a place to be better than McDonald's
    Maybe its cause I really dont care for them.
    My only argument for not liking McDonalds is their service. They mess up my order about 85% of the time though they still do have good food.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    I agree with a lot of the sentiments here. Especially Snivy's..
    :3 got to love my random outbursts!

- - - Updated - - -

The real reason Taco Bell is superior to me is that the food is never outdated (Except for the main foods such as of course the soft and hard taco's) They always throw out specials where I am at, offer discounts for students and seniors, and their prices are affordable. The specials include like football games like the superbowl for example, plus they did a huge FIFA world cup special for like 12 tacos in a box and a drink for like $5.

The service is excellent and they always update their drinks. They keep the old ones and update new drinks. My personal favorite is the MTN DEW Baja Blast. Of course there are other foods but nothing can best out Taco Bell comparing to classic mexican foods. This might be almost everyone's favorite easy dinner. There are others of course but if you want something that will take less than 10 minutes, then suggest tacos at you house. If you want something that will take less than 3 minutes AND have a decent meaning to your meals, then of course go for Taco Bell especially their new tacos "Soft Crunch Gordita taco's"