Thread: What to do/say if someone has seen? & a diff. health related question

Default What to do/say if someone has seen? & a diff. health related question

Okay my main question is the first one, but I also have a side (2nd) question.

1)

Over this past night I put on a GoodNites diaper before going to bed and probably at some point during the night I ended up wetting it. I am not a very "calm sleeper" in that I change sleeping positions a lot. What happened was that the sheets slipped off at some point so that I was only in my t-shirt and GoodNites. I live in a dorm and my roommate gets up earlier and I know for a fact that he saw me in my GoodNites (I know because at some point as he gets up, gets ready and leaves the room he makes enough noise that he rouses me from my sleep and when I did wake briefly this time after he had closed the door, I realized that I didn't have any covers over me to hide what I was wearing. Now I am so really embarrassed because I know he saw me. Later on in the day I was just working at my desk and he came in agin; I pretended to be busy with homework but I know for a moment he looked at me uncertainly as if he was going to say something but ended up saying nothing.

What do I do now? Do I say anything? Do I pretend nothing happens even though I know he knows and even though he now knows I wear GoodNites? Has anyone been in a situation like this where someone found out? I am not sure what to do or say, or whether I should do or say anything at all. I'd appreciate more opinions.

2)
    As I mentioned before, I don't always bed wet (only sometimes) but sometimes I just wear diapers because I like the feeling. Both yesterday and today I wet the bed but also at some point during the night I woke up and kind of just willed/forced myself to pee further. In the morning I got up, everything was fine, I took a shower got dressed and about an hour later I started feeling a pain (Both yesterday and today) - I felt a moderately painful ache around the region where my bladder is (though I guess the the large intestine and probably other stuff is in that general area) which lasted about an hour (it felt more painful at the beginning and gradually weakened till everything was completely normal again and I didn't feel anything again till next morning). My question is - could my having to start wearing diapers recently have anything to do with this pain which lasted about an hour or so and then gradually abated? I would've thought that if there was any correlation then I wouldn't have experienced such a delayed pain reaction, I would've felt it before I even got out of bed. But could it have something to do with the fact that at some point during both nights I slightly pushed myself to pee in the diaper (would this even cause a delayed reaction of 1-3 hours before I felt )?
    Anyways this is probably just a stupid question but I decided to ask it nonetheless.

-----

Sorry for the long message but if anyone here is bored enough and has the patience enough to read this, I would appreciate your thoughts on both questions.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jamie123; 18-Oct-2014 at 04:40.

1. If you don't know, just say nothing. And if he asks, just say you wet the bed sometimes.

2. Yes, "forcing to pee" may hurt your blather, and that can result in pain afterwards. Just make sure you don't force it, just "let it go", without forcing and by relaxation alone. Also, try not to stop it when you are going, that's harmful for your blather.

If you feel that you can talk to him, and you are sure he saw you; I would talk to him about it. Let him know you have a medical condition and that you do wear diapers for that condition. If he is respectful then he will understand and keep it to himself. At least if he knows you will not have to worry about hiding it from him anymore.

1. Play it by ear. If you tell him you wear goodnights for wetting the bed he may be careful about bringing people over. Plus being honest about it may keep if frim being fetish related in his mind.

2. If the pain continues or worsens see a doctor. Forcing yourself to pee can hurt your bladder, but as you said there are other organs in that area. It could be a serious issue if the pain worsens or continues over time. Before I lost two feet of intestines I knew something didn't feel right. I set up a doctors appointment a little late. It did turn painful as my intestines burst and I got peritonitis. Turns out I had cancer and chemical damage from the chemicals I used to work around. If I had seen the doc sooner I would have been much better off.

Quote Originally Posted by dlinu View Post

2. If the pain continues or worsens see a doctor. Forcing yourself to pee can hurt your bladder, but as you said there are other organs in that area. It could be a serious issue if the pain worsens or continues over time. Before I lost two feet of intestines I knew something didn't feel right. I set up a doctors appointment a little late. It did turn painful as my intestines burst and I got peritonitis. Turns out I had cancer and chemical damage from the chemicals I used to work around. If I had seen the doc sooner I would have been much better off.
    I'm very sorry to hear that. Hope you are doing alright now.

But every ache or pain we have is luckily not always something very serious. Of course many things can cause pain in that region, and some things can be serious, but if it only surfaces after "forcing to pee" it's likely to be related to that.

As long as the pain goes away, and doesn't come back regularly without any reason, there should be no reason to fear for ones life.

That's why I said if it gets worse or continues to happen even after they stop forcing it. If the pain was caused by forcing the pee out it will go away, but if after a length of time if it is still happening it could mean something else. Of course stopping the harmful practice may make it go away and still leave a bit of pain for a week or two, but beyond that I would get checked out.

frodo

A bladder infection is a very good possibility. Check webmd website to see if symptoms lineup with your experience. Sphincter exercises may be listed there as well

Thank you for your responses, everyone. I have read and thought about them.