Thread: I have never been good at coming up with titles :-P

Default I have never been good at coming up with titles :-P

1) Hello! Who are you?

well i'm a Male->Female transgender luckily i live in a country were one does not need to be gender conforming in order to get HRT so i can be myself (a tomboy ) I don't go to school all i need to do is open up a school book to have all those bad memories triggered to the surface was not a happy time for me, don't work either i'm currently waiting on my application for private mental health care to come through since the regular refuse to help me unless i wear shoes (i have a thing against shoes it's a principal matter) (the application will if approved means my health insurance has to cover it and since the regulated institutions refuse to help me they have no ground for dismissal). most people tell me i'm a great person but i don't really believe them.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

well my interest in diapers/regression is that i'm little, i'm not an adult maybe legally but not in my mind i mostly do kids stuff play with toys want to wear little clothes but can't afford them luckily for me mom pays for my diapers now don't go judging me or her for that, the moment i put myself back in diapers my stutter went away so despite not being incontinent i guess one could say that i have a medical reason for wearing them just not the most obvious one. i wear them 24/7 and stopped waking up at night rather fast which was very nice putting myself back in diapers also fixed my insomnia(maybe the insomnia being gone has something to do with my paci as well) i would love to have someone take care of me but that shouldn't come as a surprise i have no interest in growing up or being an adult.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

just hanging with friends, nature i love nature walking through the woods watching the same tree for an hour or more sitting next to a water body and putting my feet in there from time to time, the gifts nature has the offer. And Yoga

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

mainly just to read and who knows maybe i will run into some like minded individuals.

hope this is good enough if you want to know more just ask, and if you have nothing nice to say then please go bother someone else i get harassed enough in real life as it is.

Welcome AllwaysLittle! You gave a great introduction! I see you like Legos. Do you have any rare or hard to find sets?

Welcome also. I love nature. In my case, I ride my bicycle on our bike trail, which runs through the woods. I live in the foot hills of the Shenandoah Mountains, so we also have some rocky outgrowths on the trail and a train tunnel that was carved through the rock. In addition there's a scenic waterfall. I love riding the trail as it always puts me into a good mood.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome AllwaysLittle! You gave a great introduction! I see you like Legos. Do you have any rare or hard to find sets?
    well most of my sets are old so they are hard to come by today but i'm not in the business of selling them :P i'm still in the process of putting them all back together can't find all of the pieces

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome also. I love nature. In my case, I ride my bicycle on our bike trail, which runs through the woods. I live in the foot hills of the Shenandoah Mountains, so we also have some rocky outgrowths on the trail and a train tunnel that was carved through the rock. In addition there's a scenic waterfall. I love riding the trail as it always puts me into a good mood.
    i would love to live close to waterfall much nicer way to shower then a shower head, personally i'm not much of a fan of riding a bike mostly because the saddle always pushes my diaper out of model, mountains are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AllwaysLittle View Post
    i would love to live close to waterfall much nicer way to shower then a shower head, personally i'm not much of a fan of riding a bike mostly because the saddle always pushes my diaper out of model, mountains are awesome
    I sometimes wear cloth diapers out on the trail and it gives me some extra padding. It's kind of nice.

Welcome Allwayslittle! I enjoy riding motorcycles but haven't ridden one while wearing a diaper yer the rime is coming. I used to ride a 10 speed bicycle, but have,t been on one in years. I could probably get a decent mountainbike for what it cost to get to os Shwin backin shape.