Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: finally going to buy a case

Default finally going to buy a case

ok guys so I am going to try and buy a case as long as I can hide them somewhere...I'm debating between the different types XPmedical sells any ideas??

They still have the original Absorbency plus diapers level 4 on sale, if I had the money I would buy them! A case of 64 is only $69.95 that equals out to $1.09 per diaper, a very good price for a quality diaper! I have a pack but accidentally ordered the wrong size (large instead of mediums). The plastic is the softest you will find anywhere! I swim in the larges so can't put them to the test but definitely recommended, especially for the price!

Best cheapest: Absorbency Plus

Best absorbant: Dry 24/7

Best Average: Abena M4

I actually didn't realize I have some molicare super plus mediums which aren't that bad. My problems is I want all of them lol but I need to pick one. Thanks for your input guys.

- - - Updated - - -

I've actually never tried the A+ level 4s I heard that the tapes pop off too much. Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyqwerty View Post
    I actually didn't realize I have some molicare super plus mediums which aren't that bad. My problems is I want all of them lol but I need to pick one. Thanks for your input guys.

- - - Updated - - -

I've actually never tried the A+ level 4s I heard that the tapes pop off too much. Is that true?
    I've been a big Absorbency Plus Level 4 user since they came out. I've never had a problem with the tapes popping.
    The single tape originals will tear the plastic when you remove them. You might have one fail out of a case of 64
    and I would call that normal.

Personally I had an issue with the ConfiDry tapes popping off! Again I have not tested the correct size of Absorbency diapers but the tapes seem strong on the larges (they tear the plastic backing when trying to remove them).

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    Personally I had an issue with the ConfiDry tapes popping off! Again I have not tested the correct size of Absorbency diapers but the tapes seem strong on the larges (they tear the plastic backing when trying to remove them).
    yeah, when they texture the plastic slightly like that, it makes the tapes stick less unfortunately. The A+ are extremely hard to pop, as you said they'l usually tear the shell first. (OR pull the root of the tape off the back, I HAVE seen that happen a couple times after extended wearing)

I think I might just get a variety pack from bambino I like the ones they make very much...im not going to go for the bellisimo too expensive and I could never wet it that much...

I think I might just get a variety pack from bambino I like the ones they make very much...im not going to go for the bellisimo too expensive and I could never wet it that much...
    Size large I assume then? They are out of the medium and XL variety cases. When I do order from Bambino I think I'm gonna get a case of Teddy's... unless the Bellissimo sample I have blows me away! I think you are right though about them being too expensive! I ask myself if $20 more for the same amount of diapers is worth the extra cost and my conclusion is probably not!

Just bought my first case, too - Tena Slip Maxis from B4NS. Won't get them for another month, but I...cannot...wait.