Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oldest diaper seen in person?

Question Oldest diaper seen in person?

Mine was depends in a pink package (1980-1985?) in 2005 at a truck stop traveling to my great aunts funeral (she was 95, so she lived a good life), and yes, I bought the pack for the grand total of $15.00 (which I have to mention was SUPPOSED to buy us food on the way, mom, grandma, and my uncle, I already brought food with me. I still have the unopened pack, it took me a lot of stealth to get it. I had to hide it from Illinois to Virginia and all the way back to Indiana, if you want, I can tell the full story, it's long, but it's hilarious .

umm at a gas stop i found some of the 2001 pullups or the ones before they had print

gas stops don't seem to sell diapers if you go out far you can find alsorts

never stop having fun and every job is bettor every problem smaller and your life will be full of joy

2001 PullUps WITHOUT prints, I thought they had Mickey prints back then, or apparently in very select areas (mine was one), they had PB&J Otter prints, I'm not joking around here.

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    2001 PullUps WITHOUT prints, I thought they had Mickey prints back then, or apparently in very select areas (mine was one), they had PB&J Otter prints, I'm not joking around here.
    OMG PB&J Otter. Those would be awesome to see. Childhood.

Yeah, I think I posted the prototype pictures in another thread, why does EVERYBODY remember PB&J Otter?

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Yeah, I think I posted the prototype pictures in another thread, why does EVERYBODY remember PB&J Otter?
    Because it was awesome. Also, the noodle dance.

I once found Pampers from 1976 at a store at a KOA campground in Three Forks, Montana in the summers of 1999-2002. They were only six dollars a pack and I wanted to buy a pack but didn't know how I would hide it from my whole family. I doubt they're still there.

Pink luvs last month in a church unisex bathroom. Was with buddy so couldnt hid it on me