Thread: Anyone not like diapers or don't wear them?

Default Anyone not like diapers or don't wear them?

I just read that not all ABs like diapers and wear them. It makes more sense why one wouldn't wear them due to living with parents or roommates but is there anyone who actually just isn't into wearing them?

I guess they would be a potty trained baby. There are potty trained one year olds and potty trained two year olds so it does make sense why an AB wouldn't be into wearing them.

I don't dislike diapers, but they make up a very small part of my AB side. I can quite easily regress without them, and though they're pretty comfy to wear, I diaper up fairly infrequently, and have no desire to wet or mess them. For me, diapers are simply a nice regression accessory I sometimes use - no different to how I feel about toy cars, taggie blankets or bibs.

Potty training a 12 months old would be crazy in my mind and really hard without being able to understand when they need to go. In the USA normal age is 2 years old or 3 years old not 12 months old.

BrandonSleepypuppy

I do not wear diapers to much anymore. I am more going for the relaxing side of abdl. Your not alone

- - - Updated - - -

just because we dont wear diapers doesnt mean we are not ABDL

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    Potty training a 12 months old would be crazy in my mind and really hard without being able to understand when they need to go. In the USA normal age is 2 years old or 3 years old not 12 months old.
    I didn't say anything about 12 months and you do know one year ranges from 12 months to 23 months right? Some are potty trained at 22 months or 19 months or at 16 months. My sis in law was out of them at 15 months, she decided she didn't want to wear them anymore and sat on the potty and went.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I didn't say anything about 12 months and you do know one year ranges from 12 months to 23 months right? Some are potty trained at 22 months or 19 months or at 16 months. My sis in law was out of them at 15 months, she decided she didn't want to wear them anymore and sat on the potty and went.
    This. Like everything in child development, there's a wide age variation in when babies & toddlers develop certain 'mature' habits. This discrepancy is down to a whole range of factors like confidence, intellect, parental persuasion and whether they can be bothered persisting with it. I was potty trained around the time I turned 2, but I know of friends kids' who've been a bit younger or significantly older when they've progressed from nappies.

soggyboy

I like them but don't need them. My living situation doesn't allow me to have them as often as I would like, but it's no big deal.
    It's wetting that I like, and pants work as well as diapers for that. It's just diapers let you stay wet longer.

Babyish ageplay can definitely happen without diapers so I can absolutely see that a few people might dislike diapers but still like the baby ageplay. I wouldn't imagine they would be considered necessarily potty-trained as much as I would imagine you would just either ignore the diaper or pretend the diaper exists without it actually existing.

However when I'm actually in touch with my adult baby side I tend to involve diapers. I'm just mostly a little girl and not a baby, and and in those moments diapers are RARELY involved at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    It's not real potty training when they go and take care of themselves alone, it's just parents keying into their infants actions and behavior and sometimes simple luck. Pretty much it's a fools errand and takes more time and energy then just changing diapers.