Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: re-Introduce Yourself!

Thumbs up re-Introduce Yourself!

Well folks, it's been about a year since a lot of us has introduced ourselves! I'm sure we've all changed just a bit, so for the sake of refreshing memories, and filling the newbies in, re-introduce yourself!

My name is Abigail Rainne, but if you're cool, you can call me Abby. I'll be 19 in August of 2009, which means I can drink, since I live in Ontario, Canada, but I've done it all already, so oh well.

I spend most of my time working, at a dollar store. I just finished up my last semester of highschool, thank goodness. I'll be going to College in September to start a Nursing program. From there I want to be a Nurse Practioner, and maybe a Doctor, I'm not too sure how far I want to take my education, but most things are up in the air anyhow.

I love, love, LOVE to read. I own hundreds of books, and I buy about 1 or 2 weekly, depending on how busy I am, and my mood. Aside from that I like to write, even though I don't do much of that anymore, and I like to doodle a well, since I can't draw, lol! If I could pick the most random, fun thing to do, it'd be dancing down the street while listening to my iPod, and sippin' on a coffee from Tim Hortons... Maybe even with a friend.

My style? I'm pretty laid back, and I'm a really big ass kisser and people pleaser, but sometimes I'm a really big jerk. As for clothing, I don't match a lot of the time... because I don't really know how to be a girl. Make up takes me forever to put on, same with doing my hair, and I will rarely do my nails. I was too busy playing outside as a kid, and raising my brother to do all the typical girl stuff. I don't care much though, I think if I was that into appearance then I'd actually *care* what others think about me. Oh, and I love ice cream - hence why I'm fat. ^.^

TV can be fun, 'specially Desperate Housewives, and Gossip Girl. I like movies more though, especially Disney ones. Oh, and I like playing softball, but I hate watching sports on television.

I have a pretty addictive personality. When I do something - I really *do* it. I can't just do something sometimes, or halfassed, Basically put - I either have it or I don't. Which is why I get a lot of obsessions, and go in and out of "phases" quite often. That's all I can think of for now, folks. More later.

I'm Pojo

I like cows

You'll never even get close to my post count

The End

Matrix Blade

Hi I'm Matrix Blade (call me Matrix). I am a pretty nice person and will be friends with about anyone. I play football and baseball as sports (the reasons I've been a member since last january and only had about 140 posts). Every once in a while I'll type up a new story (I'm workin on one now) My favorite color's green and I live in Texas. Enjoy

Well, that's about the best I can do.

Hi I'm Night or Eddy. I am a very unique person who like to draw and listening to different type of music. My goal on adisc is to rape Pojo's post count because I'm bored lol.

I'm Mandy

I live , eat , breathe, Tech Theatre :] That's all that you need to know.

Copied from my profile page: (I never actually did one of these first time it seems)

I'm a 15 year old tb/dl, living in Ireland. I used to more of a dl but recently my tb side has taken over.

I'm a computer nerd and I know a lot about forums,wikis, and other types of websites. I run Windows and Linux (PCLinuxOS) on my computer, although my Linux install is a bit iffy right now as I have to fix X Windows every time I change my screen resolution.

I also play a lot of computer games. My personal favorites are Simcity 4 and Call of Duty 4. I also like Halo 2. (I own 3 but prefer 2)

I also read a lot of books (my favorites are Star Wars expanded galaxies and Terry Pratchett's Discword series).

I'm not fit but I'm not fat either. Which I normally find fine, except for when I have to go hill walking (Hard work AND no insulation from the cold). My new year's resolution for 2009 is however to get fitter so we'll see how that turns out.

You'll recognise my posts because they are posted in a different font. I was going to do a different colour but all the readable ones were taken.

Hello! I'm adultdiaperlover (But my real name is Chad)

I am 20 years old. But Will be turning 21 on March 8th.

Things I like.

Diapers of course. But I also like other things than diapers, after all there is more to life than just diapers.

I like

I like to work on cars, work on computers, like to play fetch with my dog, Scooby Doo, I like cats, like to take long walks, I like to go fishing.

I believe there is more, but that's all I can think of right now.

I work as a lineman for kansas.

This should cover everything I was going to put into my first introduction:

You can call me Falkio. I'm 16, and an apparel printer who likes to work with Photshop. My hobbies are reading, gaming, and occasionally playing paintball. I have a huge collection of Final Fantasy soundtracks, and a shelf of classic books. George Orwell FTW.

I'm very close to my grandparents and have traveled with them to many places: thailand, singapore, chile, etc. I'm also a Libertarian.

ADISC has taught me about myself, and I am greatful to be here. If you want to be my friend - just ask. I'm shy, but very genial.

Hi, I'm Andy and I'll be 24 (holy crap >_<) at the end of this February. I tend to post silly things, and can be very nerdy with my humour and interests.

I have a boyfriend of 3 months now, and he not only knows about my DL side, but has a bit of an interest himself (long story, hit me up on IRC for more...).

....oh, and nekoboys will one day rise up and rule the world with awesomeness