Thread: Parents know

Default Parents know

Even though I am now in college I wasn't comfortable with telling my parents about my little side. I went home for a surprise visit and left with some of the stash I had left at home. While leaving I was wearing a diaper cause I could. I guess before I left and sometime between having dinner with my family to the time I got on the train to head back my sister saw I had one on. At first I lied to my mom when she asked the next day, but I eventually told her and she was sorry I hadn't been able to tell either of my parents about it sense I had taken apart of this life style for the past 5 years. I'm still unsure about how to feel about them knowing, but I'm glad I don't have to hide it

Quote Originally Posted by babycam View Post
    Even though I am now in college I wasn't comfortable with telling my parents about my little side. I went home for a surprise visit and left with some of the stash I had left at home. While leaving I was wearing a diaper cause I could. I guess before I left and sometime between having dinner with my family to the time I got on the train to head back my sister saw I had one on. At first I lied to my mom when she asked the next day, but I eventually told her and she was sorry I hadn't been able to tell either of my parents about it sense I had taken apart of this life style for the past 5 years. I'm still unsure about how to feel about them knowing, but I'm glad I don't have to hide it
    I recently had to discuss this with my mother. She knew for several years prior. I never explained it to her up until recently. She assumed that this had something to do with children, which it doesn't. I invited her to look at understanding Infantilism website. You can do the same, just do she didn't come to bad assumptions.

I Still Love how "Understanding Infantilism" is the No1 Go to guide. My Mum is amazing with my AB side she even lets and accepts my Nappy/diaper delivery (incase its delivered while im at work). My dad on the other hand..... after thinking i had quit years ago..... now knows again about it and that i still partake.......doesn't really ask anything and kinda ignores it.. I have explained the ins and outs and he had apologized for the way he first reacted which is nice. My Mum Accepts all sides and now and again will randomly ask... " are you wearing a nappy?" (usually cos i crinkle or bottom looks bigger or she pats my bottom noticing a difference lol), of which i kinda don't reply and try to change the subject. Alcohol though being the devils tincture had helped me relax into having open covo's with my mum which is great and I appreciate her understanding. Hope your all well though?...... Stay Happy in your nappy or Hyper in your Diaper xxxx HUGS xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I recently had to discuss this with my mother. She knew for several years prior. I never explained it to her up until recently. She assumed that this had something to do with children, which it doesn't. I invited her to look at understanding Infantilism website. You can do the same, just do she didn't come to bad assumptions.
    It's funny cause that was the site I sent her to.