Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: awwsocute diapers

Default awwsocute diapers

has anybody seen these diapers....I saw somebody wearing one all printed either blue or pink very cool.

The blue ones have been out almost two years. The pink ones came out this past summer. They're not a bit bad diaper
    although they're a bit expensive.

Very expensive for what they are, which is an all-over print diaper a lot like a baseline Bambino that costs quite a bit more. Not worth it for me at their current price but not bad to try.

Part of me wishes I could afford cute diapers. Unfortunately as a college student without a job I don't exactly have the money for such luxuries. Oh well! Maybe one day. These particular ones are very adorable.

These are really cute diapers, just sucks that they're like $3 each. For the cuteness factor I have a couple of cloth diapers I will use over a disposable, adds some thickness too

I would try them if they didn't charge so much for shipping. I wish they offered free shipping. Also I hate how expensive they are. Even Bambino is cheaper and they do free shipping.

If you want quality, thick, and pink, they're really your only option right now. Yes, more expensive, but that's why.

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    If you want quality, thick, and pink, they're really your only option right now. Yes, more expensive, but that's why.
    The DC Amor diapers are in tight competition for the best pink ABDL diaper, IMO

Quote Originally Posted by WearingClouds View Post
    The DC Amor diapers are in tight competition for the best pink ABDL diaper, IMO
    Well, once they get their tape panel theme changed from anime to sissy they will be. Right now, the anime theme is hurting their sales.

WearingClouds

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Well, once they get their tape panel theme changed from anime to sissy they will be. Right now, the anime theme is hurting their sales.
    Going to have to disagree with you on that one. I feel the design is what separates them. I don't think the design is hindering sales. From what I understand, the manufacturer has a solid clientele.

But I guess it's all a matter of preference