View Poll Results: Do you like to be 'Active' as a little?

32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not really. I prefer lying down and getting comfy.

4 12.50%
  • A bit. I like playing with my toys, but that's mostly it.

19 59.38%
  • I like getting to run around or play with a ball, but I sometimes prefer more relaxed activities.

8 25.00%
  • Very active! I love anything where I can race about, play in the garden and tire myself out!

1 3.13%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you an 'Active' little?

Default Are you an 'Active' little?

I've seen several examples on ADISC where posters have said that being an infant is a dull stage to identify at, as the mobility is fairly limited. I actually find doing physically relaxing AB activities more enjoyable than things like running around and kicking a ball. So I thought it would be interesting to see how many active, boisterous littles we had here, and how many who prefer to lie down with a plushie and wriggle about, or simply enjoy the soft, relaxing fabrics of a touch-and-feel book - and how many tended to be somewhere in the middle.

Note: The final option is supposed to say 'tire myself out'. Apologies for the typo. I don't know that I can edit polls myself, so I'd be very grateful to any mod who can fix the spelling error. Thanks.

im a bit in the middle myself. I love quite relaxing snuggly activities and being able to snuggle up with daddy/big brother is something that i enjoy doing. At the same time i would like to be able to do some semi-active things. I think being able to go out and play and do some outdoor activities would be nice. So i like to do things on both ends of the spectrum really. Depends a lot on the mood too. Especially after coming home from a long day there is nothing i like more then wanting a nice snuggle.

I'm more of a calm and quiet little one. I prefer napping, watching cartoons and being cuddled than being all hyperactive... put that way, it sounds like if I'm lazy xD

I think it's mostly because me being abdl is more a relaxing time for me. Perfect timing for it would be a rainy sunday afternoon (I'm wasting my time, I got nothing to do etc.).

Plus the fact that I like bulky diapers and it's not that easy to move around in diapers like these.

I'm more of the type to sit around, either on the floor or on the couch, watching t.v. or playing a video game during that special time. So, there's very little activity, but still some activity.

Yep, same as Clandestine for me. Nothing beats padding up and just sitting down and chilling with a game or something to watch. I much prefer to just relax when padded rather than be actively moving around and doing stuff.

If given the space and the toys I would go nuts. I love the idea of playing anywhere and everywhere. I didn't get to do this much as a child.

"We see them come, we see them go. Some are fast, and some are slow."

--Dr. Suess (One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish)

I like to run around and play but also have periods of downtime. I wasn't that active as a kid and sort of feel the need to make up for it now.

Every now and then I'll run around, but I'm more of a snugly little who sleeps a lot, because personally being little is exhausting it takes a lot of energy to maintain that constant sense of child like wonder and then play on top of that. Not that I don't enjoy it it's just really tiring.

In practice, I tend to prefer quiet activities like cuddling, colouring, playing video games or reading books. I also find myself more likely to regress when I'm tired, so sleeping often ends up being an activity! However, part of this is for practical reasons. If I was able, I'd love to play on the playground, walk through the forests, and swim. Unfortunately, as an LG who doesn't really look the part, I couldn't really get away with this! So I tend to be more of a quiet little, but I'd love it if I could be more active.