Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapered women

Default Diapered women

I must of posted in another place and was surprised to find i should have posted here instead. I found web site of women in diapers but can not share here i guess. I lived with a women that was on the Jerry Springer show. Can i talk about that here im new and do not want to break any rules. Im respectful in that case.

It's a touchy area. Basically, this is a PG-13 site, so the use of profanity or sexual situations will get you edited real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    It's a touchy area. Basically, this is a PG-13 site, so the use of profanity or sexual situations will get you edited real quick.
    Well shit, I can't say ass anymore? Bummer -_-

In all seriousness, AS long as nothing explicit comes out like rubbing diapers or "birds and the bees" then you should be ok.
    Last edited by Snivy; 16-Oct-2014 at 03:50.

Frank - i have friends who've been on TV shows, and who've done "modeling" for AB diapergirl websites. and i was married to a cutie diapergirl 20+ years . . .

BUT - Its really not a question of profanity - but rather privacy - Their privacy.
    AND - i would never want to violate their privacy, or speak for them.

"Killing Me Softly" is the song that comes to mind. -

A few of my posts have proven profanity is okay within reason.

that said, Adisc.org isn't meant to be a site where people link to sites that have explicit images. http://www.penisland.net/

its pens.

I think it depends on what you wish to discuss. Our daughter had two college roommates, twins, who were on Maury Povich. He wanted them to kiss and act like they did "naughty twin things" together. They flatly refused and thus had very little air space on the show. I think all of us know by now that those kinds of shows are high scripted and fictitious.

If you're going to discuss the nuts and bolts about the show without giving names, you're probably safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Well shit, I can't say ass anymore? Bummer -_-

In all seriousness, AS long as nothing explicit comes out like rubbing diapers or "birds and the bees" then you should be ok.
    While the spirit of this is right, the details are off. First, go watch a PG-13 movie and see how much can be presented. I think we also tend to see that even something lurid or intended to arouse that would pass a PG-13 test wouldn't make it here, although an abstract discussion would.

Second, ADISC has a carve-out regarding profanity under the PG-13 umbrella to the extent that swearing isn't prohibited, although usage may present problems. Swearing at someone is abuse and is actionable. Using it for emphasis is going to roll right on through as long as the content is there. A post of nothing but profanity is going to get deleted but even liberal usage is likely to pass. The general staff mode has been to edit it from thread subject lines but that's precedent rather than hard rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    While the spirit of this is right, the details are off. First, go watch a PG-13 movie and see how much can be presented. I think we also tend to see that even something lurid or intended to arouse that would pass a PG-13 test wouldn't make it here, although an abstract discussion would.

Second, ADISC has a carve-out regarding profanity under the PG-13 umbrella to the extent that swearing isn't prohibited, although usage may present problems. Swearing at someone is abuse and is actionable. Using it for emphasis is going to roll right on through as long as the content is there. A post of nothing but profanity is going to get deleted but even liberal usage is likely to pass. The general staff mode has been to edit it from thread subject lines but that's precedent rather than hard rule.
    Actually I just remembered PG-13 movies can use the F word once. Juno and X-Men: First Class both had it.

I've also noticed that if people have a problem they want advice about, even if it's on a somewhat more R-rated topic, it tends to be easier to make a thread about it, and we can all sort of dance around it and be tactful. If you just want to post fantasy material or, um, best practices, this isn't really the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    A few of my posts have proven profanity is okay within reason.

that said, Adisc.org isn't meant to be a site where people link to sites that have explicit images. http://www.penisland.net/

its pens.
    They specialize in wood!

Fetlife is a better place to to discuss explicit "kink" topics because there are other adults there who consent to such discussion, and there is also a huge ABDL presence there.