Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bambinos Sent in M4 Box?!

Default Bambinos Sent in M4 Box?!

So recently I got some more Bambino Biancos and M4's (yay), but for some reason TBHG sent them all in one M4 Premium labeled box. I made sure NOT to select the one that said "original packaging" but they used an original box anyway...

Very annoying...! Luckily the box doesn't explicity say "Abena" or "Briefs" or "Diapers" but... come on!

Has anyone else notice them slip up lately on this kind of stuff?!

that's strange never had that happen before...I ordered a sample pack but it came with correct labels. I need to buy some more but I want some good ones I went onto the abuniverse site and no abu cushies available???? it says around September they will have them.

This makes me nervous, I am thinking about ordering from them for the first time and I would really like discrete. What size package did you get, the largest (which is a case instead of in bags)?

norcal57

That could be a little embarrassing if the package showed up at your door step at the same time as some friends or neighbors. I have never had a problem with Bambino, but I have received a catalog from another company (won't mention the name) that was open leaf and had all of their products in it. I was stuck at that point as it had my name on it.

Probably a misproduction. At least you got your stuff, I wouldn't worry over some silly box. If you were missing your merchandise, then it's a problem.

The M4 Abena boxes don't really say much of anything, even when on full display. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seug View Post
    This makes me nervous, I am thinking about ordering from them for the first time and I would really like discrete. What size package did you get, the largest (which is a case instead of in bags)?
    Seug: Abena boxes are pretty discrete, they only have the corresponding size S,M,L,XL letters, with a number of stripes indicating M1 M2 M3 or M4, determining the level of capacity. Also, Abena isn't a well known company outside of our community. Bambino cases are shipped in a box that says BH Group. Nothing else is on the box except the shipping labeling, which has BH Group and their address. Bambino is very discrete, you have nothing to worry about. The only thing you'd need to worry about is the courier beating the box up. The packs inside are plain white with a Bambino label. If you want to control the whole thing, address it to a UPS Store with you phone number on adress line 2. It's 5 bucks and you can pick it up at your convenience and have the confidence that it won't be left in the wrong hands.

OP: Did you purchase a case or packs? The cases usually already come in boxes already, all they have to do is tag shipment info on it and process. Cardboard is an expensive commodity. Probably more expensive than you think. I know when I order packs from Bambino, they shipped it in an Abena box turned inside out. I wouldn't call it a slip. They could charge you for packaging as well. As I said no one outside of our community or incontinent people, know what Abena is. You may recognize it, but seriously, think about it, dos it say diapers on the box or anything related to that? The shipment was still discrete, your familiarity is giving you some paranoia.

To all: They are discrete with shipping, it doesn't say diapers on the box. If someone was desperate to know what's inside of it, they would Google the return address. That's always the risk, but, most of the time they wouldn't. The return address is labeled as BH Group.
    Last edited by MeTaLMaNN1983; 16-Oct-2014 at 08:54.

I was going to order Molicare But do they put them in a plan box or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I was going to order Molicare But do they put them in a plan box or not?
    Yes they do ship in discreet boxes, nothing's going to be shipped with contents on the sides. They know how embarrassing it is. They know how we feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Seug: Abena boxes are pretty discrete, they only have the corresponding size S,M,L,XL letters, with a number of stripes indicating M1 M2 M3 or M4, determining the level of capacity. Also, Abena isn't a well known company outside of our community. Bambino cases are shipped in a box that says BH Group. Nothing else is on the box except the shipping labeling, which has BH Group and their address. Bambino is very discrete, you have nothing to worry about. The only thing you'd need to worry about is the courier beating the box up. The packs inside are plain white with a Bambino label. If you want to control the whole thing, address it to a UPS Store with you phone number on adress line 2. It's 5 bucks and you can pick it up at your convenience and have the confidence that it won't be left in the wrong hands.

OP: Did you purchase a case or packs? The cases usually already come in boxes already, all they have to do is tag shipment info on it and process. Cardboard is an expensive commodity. Probably more expensive than you think. I know when I order packs from Bambino, they shipped it in an Abena box turned inside out. I wouldn't call it a slip. They could charge you for packaging as well. As I said no one outside of our community or incontinent people, know what Abena is. You may recognize it, but seriously, think about it, dos it say diapers on the box or anything related to that? The shipment was still discrete, your familiarity is giving you some paranoia.

To all: They are discrete with shipping, it doesn't say diapers on the box. If someone was desperate to know what's inside of it, they would Google the return address. That's always the risk, but, most of the time they wouldn't. The return address is labeled as BH Group.
    You are right, but I can tell that I am not the only paranoid one here. I am hesitant to even use UPS until I think of a contingency if someone sees me or I happen to know an employee so I don't seem suspicious. It is even hard for me to post here because of the (basically 0) possibility that someone will figure out my identity.