Thread: hihi

Default hihi

I found this site via Bittergreys excellent Understanding Infantilism site, and I was intrigued. While there are a lot of sites available for the sexier side of the AB/DL lifestyle, there isn't that much for the support side of things.

I've been an infantilist all my life, but really grew into it when I was 15. In short, I'm a submissive sissy ABy medical fetishist (quite the mouthful).

Im a web developer by trade, but I enjoy all kinds of programming, especially in Scheme.

My favorite fiction book is "Dune" by Frank Herbert. One of my favorite non fiction books is "Godel, Escher, Bach" by Douglas Hofstadter.

I produce electronic music (Acid Techno and Drum n Bass primarily), I also sketch and draw, and I am slowly but surely learning calligraphy. I also do digital art and design.

I'm very interested in psychology, neurology, and psycho-pharmacology.

Finally, I am learning Japanese (self taught for a year and some).

Welcome to the site

I hope you'll find it to be a helpful and friendly place. We also have lots of content that is not related to diapers in any way, so look around, get a feel for the place and chime in when it suits you.