Thread: Pampers baby dry size 6?

Default Pampers baby dry size 6?

So, I found out these can fit a 32' waist confirmed, easiest way is to stretch each wing about 50 times real fast to loosen them, then apply the tapes to the edge of each wing so they are holding on barely, them put it on slowly like a pull up holding each wing/tab combo so it doesn't break, taking your time then ease the back up if the tapes pop on either side, just re fasten them and hold them then you should be able to get them on and yes diaper thong indeed. However they hold one wetting decently enough. Also, I got freaked out by a northshore care sample showing up at random today!!! WTF!?

I'm wearing a Baby Dry Size 6 right now, and to stretch the sides simply pull them and they will stretch just fine, no need to stretch it 50 times.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I'm wearing a Baby Dry Size 6 right now, and to stretch the sides simply pull them and they will stretch just fine, no need to stretch it 50 times.
    That's what I did, I just did it 50 times to loosen it up.

Whether or not I can get it around my waist, I'm not a fan of diaper thongs, so I'm crossing that off my list. Thanks for the insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Exactly what the hell is a "Diaper Thong"?

Shudders
    He's making a joke that the diaper is so small and stretched out that it is basically a jockstrap held together by two very thin wings.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    He's making a joke that the diaper is so small and stretched out that it is basically a jockstrap held together by two very thin wings.
    Ahh, I see. Still kinda...umm ratchet.

...anyway and exactly why would you do that? There are so many sizes out there to officially fit you. Are you that fashion crazy to try something new?

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Ahh, I see. Still kinda...umm ratchet.

...anyway and exactly why would you do that? There are so many sizes out there to officially fit you. Are you that fashion crazy to try something new?
    The feeling of wearing a baby diaper is different than an adult one. It helps people a ton littler, and they can absorb a ridiculous amount if you're a light wetter. If you're skinny enough to wear a baby diaper without stretching it, like I was when I was around 16, then it's a pretty good feeling. Also, the smell of a baby diaper, specifically Pampers because Huggies doesn't add any scents, is a pretty great way to help someone regress.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    The feeling of wearing a baby diaper is different than an adult one. It helps people a ton littler, and they can absorb a ridiculous amount if you're a light wetter. If you're skinny enough to wear a baby diaper without stretching it, like I was when I was around 16, then it's a pretty good feeling. Also, the smell of a baby diaper, specifically Pampers because Huggies doesn't add any scents, is a pretty great way to help someone regress.
    Ohh, that explains maybe why some DL's prefer baby diapers then. Thanks, that explains most of my confusions.

For I guess a size 6 you would have to be majorly skinny like I think maybe weigh like around 125 pounds to 136 pounds.

Very tight I would assume.

I can wear those pampers size 6 without stretching them over and over, but I will definitely try it out, it may be a little bit more comfortable to wear .