Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was caught.

Default I was caught.

So my time was up on sunday....

My girlfriend went to do a tip run whilst I stayed in bed and her friend came in while she was there

We are fairly close groups of friend so she let her self in..

Opened the bedroom door and shouted at me to wake up! She was just trying to be funny...
    She jumped on the bed and slightly pulled the covers and BAM There was my tena slip maxi! It was dry but that's non the less!

She only said " haha nappy" and walked out not spoken about it since!

I'm only worried if she tells her Bf who's one of my good friends

Oh well it's done now!

S

I would imagine she will tell. I mean, it is her boyfriend and I tend to find you tell the person you are in a relationship with pretty much everything. I would expect a conversation about it. Probably best to prepare anyway, I would if I was in your shoes. Good luck. I would imagine given the situation she probably would just assume you are incontinent though, if you wanted to go that route.

I don't think she will to be honest she hasn't told anyone about my thongs she saw on the drying line lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    I would imagine she will tell. I mean, it is her boyfriend and I tend to find you tell the person you are in a relationship with pretty much everything. I would expect a conversation about it. Probably best to prepare anyway, I would if I was in your shoes. Good luck. I would imagine given the situation she probably would just assume you are incontinent though, if you wanted to go that route.
    That's what I thought to be fair

I hope things go well for you. It will be rough when you get caught but as long as you slowly maybe explain the situation, then things might be a little bit easier but it's best to get the beat off of your chest before you start to feel guilt. It might be a heavy weight on your conscience.

I'd suggest figuring the stuff out.

Quote Originally Posted by Englandnap90 View Post
    So my time was up on sunday....

My girlfriend went to do a tip run whilst I stayed in bed and her friend came in while she was there

We are fairly close groups of friend so she let her self in..

Opened the bedroom door and shouted at me to wake up! She was just trying to be funny...
    She jumped on the bed and slightly pulled the covers and BAM There was my tena slip maxi! It was dry but that's non the less!

She only said " haha nappy" and walked out not spoken about it since!

I'm only worried if she tells her Bf who's one of my good friends

Oh well it's done now!

S
    So in the 9 threads you have started you have been 'caught' by

Your friend
    Your GFs friend
    Your GFs sister
    Your parents

You have also 'flashed' your girlfriends friends and spotted a cute girl wearing a nappy in a local shopping centre

Now you are either very careless or are telling a few stories.........I wonder?

Can never trust anyone on the internet. -.- I'm not saying hes a troll, but by the evidence it seems like it.

Geez....and I was going to suggest, just tell your friend you were having diaper sex. What the hell, everyone has kinks, but now.....?

Quote Originally Posted by Forced View Post
    So in the 9 threads you have started you have been 'caught' by

Your friend
    Your GFs friend
    Your GFs sister
    Your parents

You have also 'flashed' your girlfriends friends and spotted a cute girl wearing a nappy in a local shopping centre

Now you are either very careless or are telling a few stories.........I wonder?
    "Almost caught by those except parents they did find them .....

I have no need to lie

Believe if u want :-)