Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bathtime Fun!

Smile Bathtime Fun!

I see a lot of discussion on ADISC about naptime, mealtimes and playtime - all of which are super fun - but I definitely think bathtime gets overlooked. I find it one of the most enjoyable aspects of being an AB. It's also when I feel at my youngest and most regressed - staring at the bright colours in my bath books, squirting my little squid on Mommy (no, that's not a sexual innuendo!) and generally splashing about and babbling away.

So, who else loves a babyish bathtime? What are your favourite little toys for the bath? And does anyone else agree that bubble bath is quite possibly the best invention ever?

Also, showers are boring. Bath ducks can't have any fun in the shower.

I can't relax in a shower. A bath on the other hand allows me to slip away. If I had my own place I would have bubble bath and toys always nearby. On top of that I would want a huge tub so I could swim slight as I take a bath.

Got no bath where I live.
    Only time I get to have a bath is when I go to a con.

Bubble baths are lots of fun.
    I have a rubber ducky who likes to play hide and seek in the bubbles.
    I been thinking of getting some boats and/or ships.
    Maybe one of those bath time toy kits/packs.

It does take more time tho,
    Its so much more relaxing than a shower.
    Really does make me feel smaller for the rare chances I get to have a bath.

I prefer the shower time. Quicker when I have to leave for college than trying to relax in a bathtub. I don't got much personal time on my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    I can't relax in a shower. A bath on the other hand allows me to slip away. If I had my own place I would have bubble bath and toys always nearby. On top of that I would want a huge tub so I could swim slight as I take a bath.
    Yeah, I'd really like a huge tub as well. The place I'm in now, the bathroom just isn't big enough to fit anything except a regular tub. Also, money. Even if you don't have your own place, bubble bath and bath toys are pretty easy items to keep discreet. I think 'slip away' is an excellent way of describing a bath. I find that my worries start to drain away once I slide into the bath - even if I'm not in little mode.

I love bathtime!!! I generally take a bath right after a diaper change, so I take off the dirty diaper, clean up, and put on the new diaper after my bath. I have a diver action figure that I like to play with in the bath; I like to pretend he's swimming around in the ocean. He also has rescue buoys that can be fired! I also like to make shapes with the body wash on the washcloth. The bath is one of the places I feel most regressed also. Also, I can look up to the counter top and see the fresh diaper waiting for me when I get out of the bath!

I love baths! time usually only permits me to take a shower, but I try to squeeze in some bath time when I can. I'm not into the ab side of things, but I do play with little foam kayaks I make when no ones home

Quote Originally Posted by SirNapsALot View Post
    Yeah, I'd really like a huge tub as well. The place I'm in now, the bathroom just isn't big enough to fit anything except a regular tub. Also, money. Even if you don't have your own place, bubble bath and bath toys are pretty easy items to keep discreet. I think 'slip away' is an excellent way of describing a bath. I find that my worries start to drain away once I slide into the bath - even if I'm not in little mode.
    Sadly we don't have a tub here. Only a shower.

I have a full sized tub with tiles on the walls and shelves, I take baths quite a lot actually, but sadly, I'm too scared to buy some bubble bath, don't wanna be found out ya know?

I'd love to have a bathtub to play with my toys , It's sounds fun but I can't do that in a shower, it's just no the same