Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Grandfather Died Today.

Default My Grandfather Died Today.

I guess there isn't much more to say than that. It's been expected for some time now and he pretty much blacked out and died. I don't have any real details yet. His house is officially lost as well. So it's pretty much bad all the way around.

So now my mothers father no longer exists.

Sorry to hear this Mitchy It's a hard time on all.

Take care bn3baby

So sorry to hear, Mitchy. I hope you and your family are holding up okay. Losing a loved one is always incredibly tough, even when you've had time to prepare yourself for it happening. I'm sure in time you'll be able to focus on any good memories you shared with him, and the hurt will gradually begin to fade. In the meantime, I'm sending lots of hugs your way.

i'm so sorry! just know that even if we may not know one another, i will keep you in my thoughts.
    just keep your head up and your smiles wide, and remember all the good times, not the bad- as Dr. Seuss once said.

All I can do is give you digital hugs BabyMitchy.

I wish there was more I can do.

Mitchy, I lost my father's father a few years ago and it was awful, esp. since his PTSD flared up so he was delusional for the last week of his life.

I sincerely hope that's not how your grandfather was as well, but either way you have my sympathy. It is very hard to see someone you love decline like that. Sending padded hugs.

I'm so sorry. I know how You feel. I lost my grandfather too...we were pretty close. *Hugs* You'll get thru this, just as I have.