Thread: So hows it going?

Default So hows it going?

As you can tell im new and my name is cecil gerard cornwell i jave a ab/dl for about eleven years finally got the nerve to come out publicaly about it tho haha

Quote Originally Posted by cecilgerard View Post
    As you can tell im new and my name is cecil gerard cornwell i jave a ab/dl for about eleven years finally got the nerve to come out publicaly about it tho haha
    Hey there Cecil! It's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to ADISC! We are a lovely support community who will do our best to listen to be a listening ear to you when you need, and just a place for you to talk to some likeminded people!

I hope that your decision to be open about your situation hasn't resulted in any troubles though. I can imagine it might be rough.

What other kinds of things are your interested in, if you feel like sharing? Like your fandoms and the like? It's just a great way to get to know our new members a little bit more. Since everyone here tends to come with an interest in AB/DL culture already so that's something almost all of us have in common already. Hehe. Nice way to find more people you have things in common with too, and make some fun online friends.

If you feel like sharing too, feel free to let us know how you got started with your interest in AB/DL things that long eleven years ago. Not only that, but feel free to share your experiences all around the board! Especially if you think you might know something that might help someone out! That would be wonderful!

Have the bestest of all the times on ADISC!