Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally joined.

Default Finally joined.

Hello! So I finally made an account, super happy to be able to talk to like minded people and get to know more people like me. A little about myself. I'm 22, straight, and happily married and I have a 5 year old daughter. I'm extremely active in outdoor pursuits and have completed several backpacking trips and century bike rides. My main passion is whitewater kayaking and road cycling. I'm also an avid climber. I Haven't been very active in the whitewater scene for the last two years though. I'm from greenville sc and have been living in Florida for the the last year. I moved to central Ohio two weeks ago and I am loving it! I'm a very avid cyclist and I focus mainly on road riding. I do a bit of mountain biking, but there's not many trails close to my new home. I'm very into music and play guitar, banjo, and keyboards. But I can have a blast with any instrument I can get my hands on. As far as my dl side goes, I've had a desire to wear diapers since I was 4. I have very mild Urinary incontinece, but that doesn't require me to wear protection for it. I don't have great bowl control, and I would often have accidents when younger. It really doesn't affect me much now though. I've had 2 accidents that I can recall in the last year. I'm married to a wonderful lady who is very accepting of my dl side, shes not into it at all and is grossed out very easily, but is very encouraging and accepting of me wearing. I'm not sure what else to write, but I am a very normal individual and I keep diapers pretty much seperate from my outside life. Sometime I will go months without wearing, and sometimes I will go through 10-15 diapers a week. I primarily buy depends fitted protection(I know, they suck!) but its usally more convenient to just run to Walmart and grab them when I need to. Bambinos and tranquilty ATNs are by far my favorites when I can afford them. I also check thrift stores frequently and have found some awesome diapers there. Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say! Cheers.

Hello bikekoatsboards and welcome to the group.

This is a very good introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by bikesboatsboards View Post
    Hello! So I finally made an account, super happy to be able to talk to like minded people and get to know more people like me. A little about myself. I'm 22, straight, and happily married and I have a 5 year old daughter. I'm extremely active in outdoor pursuits and have completed several backpacking trips and century bike rides. My main passion is whitewater kayaking and road cycling. I'm also an avid climber. I Haven't been very active in the whitewater scene for the last two years though. I'm from greenville sc and have been living in Florida for the the last year. I moved to central Ohio two weeks ago and I am loving it! I'm a very avid cyclist and I focus mainly on road riding. I do a bit of mountain biking, but there's not many trails close to my new home. I'm very into music and play guitar, banjo, and keyboards. But I can have a blast with any instrument I can get my hands on. As far as my dl side goes, I've had a desire to wear diapers since I was 4. I have very mild Urinary incontinece, but that doesn't require me to wear protection for it. I don't have great bowl control, and I would often have accidents when younger. It really doesn't affect me much now though. I've had 2 accidents that I can recall in the last year. I'm married to a wonderful lady who is very accepting of my dl side, shes not into it at all and is grossed out very easily, but is very encouraging and accepting of me wearing. I'm not sure what else to write, but I am a very normal individual and I keep diapers pretty much seperate from my outside life. Sometime I will go months without wearing, and sometimes I will go through 10-15 diapers a week. I primarily buy depends fitted protection(I know, they suck!) but its usally more convenient to just run to Walmart and grab them when I need to. Bambinos and tranquilty ATNs are by far my favorites when I can afford them. I also check thrift stores frequently and have found some awesome diapers there. Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say! Cheers.
    Hey there bikesboatsboards! It's a pleasure to meet you! Always nice to meet more people in a happy relationship! Just because it feels good. It's good to know you found someone worth spending the rest of your life with.

It's great to hear about all the exciting things you like to do! I know there are some real outdoors people around here, on ADISC and I hope you can talk about fun stuff involving those things as well! Definitely think you'll be able to The outdoors scene is pretty nice up here in Northern Arizona but I tend to not do much more then hike around Red Mountain and stuff, but it's really nice.

Seems like you got yourself in a great place, but just know that we're a great supportive forum too... so if you need us we'll try our best to be there for you too. At least listen to what's going on, and we all need that sometimes. I hope you don't feel nervous to lend an ear if you feel are able to sometimes too!

Cheers to you too!

Hello and welcome! I am new around here as well but I see we already have similar things in common. I'm from Florida now but I grew up and lived 11 years right outside Columbus until I was almost 16!

hiya bikesboatsboards - our interests are SO similar ! - i also like white water kayaking and canoeing, and own a fast catamaran sailboat. - Anyting having to do with the outdoors and wet & wild adventure is a big plus for me too -

Thanks all! and arietta, Arizona is very close to the top of my bucket list! theres so much amazing stuff out that way. I'm just waiting for my daughter to hit collage so I can start roadtripping! padded up, I miss Florida but Ohio seems to be a great place. I haven't made it to columbus yet but hopefully next weekend. I'd like to go to the scioto audubon parks climbing wall before the snow gets here. I've heard it the biggest outdoor wall around and its free! kikee, sailing sounds fun, I've never been. but the allure for me is using just my body and simple machines to get me where I need to go. I love the feeling of being able to paddle and pedal just about anywhere. it's the ultimate freedom.

Welcome bikesboatsboards to Adisc.
    I enjoyed your intro very much and only ask you tell us more as you do the things you like.

Quote Originally Posted by bikesboatsboards View Post
    Thanks all! and arietta, Arizona is very close to the top of my bucket list! theres so much amazing stuff out that way. I'm just waiting for my daughter to hit collage so I can start roadtripping! padded up, I miss Florida but Ohio seems to be a great place. I haven't made it to columbus yet but hopefully next weekend. I'd like to go to the scioto audubon parks climbing wall before the snow gets here. I've heard it the biggest outdoor wall around and its free! kikee, sailing sounds fun, I've never been. but the allure for me is using just my body and simple machines to get me where I need to go. I love the feeling of being able to paddle and pedal just about anywhere. it's the ultimate freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta
    Ping
    Your needed...