Thread: What's up!?!?

Default What's up!?!?

So I'm new here as you can probably see due to my lack of any posts. I basically came here from another ABDL forum because I wanted some variety in my diaper reading. Also heard some good things about this place. I will probably be doing more lurking than posting.

I'm in the ABDL side of diapers and I fall into a smaller niche in that, being a sissy. I LOVE the color pink. Luckily my wife likes pink also. So we have pink in our bedroom. I come from about 18 years of interwebs diaper knowledge so hopefully I'll bring in some new views to the table.

Hello Dichotomous and welcome to the group.

Could you please take some time and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dichotomous View Post
    So I'm new here as you can probably see due to my lack of any posts. I basically came here from another ABDL forum because I wanted some variety in my diaper reading. Also heard some good things about this place. I will probably be doing more lurking than posting.

I'm in the ABDL side of diapers and I fall into a smaller niche in that, being a sissy. I LOVE the color pink. Luckily my wife likes pink also. So we have pink in our bedroom. I come from about 18 years of interwebs diaper knowledge so hopefully I'll bring in some new views to the table.
    Hey there Dichotomous! Welcome to ADISC! I'm happy to hear you are hearing great things about us. I've gotten around to a few places and I hear them say we are stuffy and banhappy, but I think we are a really nice and friendly community once people give us a chance.

I'm really excited to hear that you are looking to bring your views to the table! I always love hearing when people are just into the idea of getting involved in a forum. We'll only keep going with new members with their own views waying in. I hope you never feel like you aren't welcome to, and don't be afraid to pull of the lurking quote once in a while!

Pink is the best color. You are 100% correct to have joined the pink alliance army. I'm glad your wife is too! We need more pinkists in our world! It's such a lovely color of happiness.

Any other sissy interests? I'm not technically one myself but as a trans girl with a love for the super feminine, I tend to find I get along with them very well. Hehe. Do you feel like sharing a little bit of how you first got interested in diapers and the like in the first place? If you feel like it, like egor said it would be fun to hear about any hobbies or interests you are passionate about outside of the ABDL stuff. Just because we all tend to come with that as the reason we are here, so the other interest help us get to know you a bit more though. Still, this can be a private subject.. so don't feel pressured.

Have a lovely time on ADISC and continue to spread the word of the glory of pink comrade!

Dichotomous - i noticed that a lot of other people are "falling out" of other groups. - i enjoy the conversational threads here too. -